49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 606 users in the forums

SF 49ers vs DAL Cowboys Pregame Thread - 2016 Season Week 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
At no point in my post did I say we needed to move on from Chip next year or after three games....I am not even sure what you are arguing anymore. I said that for us to be successful LONGTERM here one of he or Baalke would likely have to go.

You said we needed choose to move on from one or there other...you then said baalke. Nowhere in your original post did you say anything about long term.

All I disagreed with was what I bolded in post #300 everything you stated I totally agree with.
Rotoworld Football ‏@Rotoworld_FB 5m5 minutes ago
Dez Bryant (knee) officially out for Week 4 http://tinyurl.com/h9f2kyr 
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,423
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Rotoworld Football ‏@Rotoworld_FB 5m5 minutes ago
Dez Bryant (knee) officially out for Week 4 http://tinyurl.com/h9f2kyr 

Tyron Smith may miss this game as well.
The Cowboys can throw out their 3rd string OL, and this pass rush would still give Dak 10 seconds the throw.


JERRUH JONE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trent Baalke
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
The Cowboys can throw out their 3rd string OL, and this pass rush would still give Dak 10 seconds the throw.


JERRUH JONE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trent Baalke

LOL that's where I draw the line.....randy gregory, jaylon smith, La'el Collins etc...
Originally posted by badguy_1:

I miss TO!
Id bet he could still start over our wr corps.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,536
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice
Jimmie Ward (quad) ruled OUT for Sunday.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Originally posted by badguy_1:

I miss TO!

We wanted to Win With Class then as well.

I can see Eddie D right now thinking about f**k winning with class. Win like a family. Hide your bad s**t and take extra good care of them.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Originally posted by badguy_1:

I miss TO!

We wanted to Win With Class then as well.

I can see Eddie D right now thinking about f**k winning with class. Win like a family. Hide your bad s**t and take extra good care of them.


The Niners will win with class, they just wont do it often.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,847
These guys are coming here w/out a couple of linemen, Dez, and key defenders.

If we lose this one, I don't care who is to blame, just burn the stadium, riot in Santa Clara, sell the team, etc...............
Originally posted by 49glory:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Originally posted by badguy_1:

I miss TO!

We wanted to Win With Class then as well.

I can see Eddie D right now thinking about f**k winning with class. Win like a family. Hide your bad s**t and take extra good care of them.


The Niners will win with class, they just wont do it often.

at least we lose with class
DAL loses top WR and #1 QB and they still have more talent at the WR, RB, QB position than us.
Originally posted by Joecool:
DAL loses top WR and #1 QB and they still have more talent at the WR, RB, QB position than us.

WHOOOO'S GOT LESS TALENT THAN US?!?!?


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone