-
CO9er4life
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 459
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by CO9er4life:
Originally posted by SoCold:
great
why the f**k would I want to see SEA vs LA living in SE Michigan? jesus that s**t makes zero sense.
thanks oh bama

Lol
And by Obama, he means, 'Baalke' 
Baralke Obama
-
NorthBay49er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 11,632
Kevin Lynch @klynch49 25m25 minutes ago
Riveria doesn't see much difference in the Kelly offense from his Oregon and Philly days. #49ers
-
NorthBay49er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 11,632
Kevin Lynch @klynch49 26m26 minutes ago
#49ers. Riveria said he fell asleep in the 4th quarter of Monday night's game win over the Rams
-
DonnieDarko
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 66,892
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Kevin Lynch @klynch49 26m26 minutes ago
#49ers. Riveria said he fell asleep in the 4th quarter of Monday night's game win over the Rams
The Panthers looked like they fell asleep in the 2nd half on Thursday night
-
Young2Rice
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 71,773
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Kevin Lynch @klynch49 26m26 minutes ago
#49ers. Riveria said he fell asleep in the 4th quarter of Monday night's game win over the Rams
lmao
-
SoCold
- Hall of Dumb
-
- Posts: 133,169
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Kevin Lynch @klynch49 25m25 minutes ago
Riveria doesn't see much difference in the Kelly offense from his Oregon and Philly days. #49ers
-
VDSF
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,971
Please no quick outs to WR, Not gonna work and won't all season, Throw it down field and hit the TE more.
-
951NINER
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,906
Chip will have to earn his money this weekend. Show em what you have and call a great game. This will be another tough defense to score on.
-
CO9er4life
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 459
Originally posted by SoCold:

Down A, every play
-
Bluesbro
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 13,415
Of the next few games, I would MUCH rather beat Seattle (in their own crib, and eat a meal on the 50 after) or Arizona than I would Carolina. Even the Dallas game at home means more to me ... well, because it is Dallas. Having a hard time getting up for this one personally. I hope the team is able to.
-
DonnieDarko
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 66,892
I think the biggest question is, will CAR wear their white unis? Making is where our home reds?
-
cortana49
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,068
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I think the biggest question is, will CAR wear their white unis? Making is where our home reds?
-
49AllTheTime
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 73,035
Originally posted by cortana49:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I think the biggest question is, will CAR wear their white unis? Making is where our home reds?

They wont wear the whites
-
Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 20,669
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I think the biggest question is, will CAR wear their white unis? Making is where our home reds?
See page one....confirmed by CAR in their uni schedule:
-
DonnieDarko
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 66,892
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I think the biggest question is, will CAR wear their white unis? Making is where our home reds?
See page one....confirmed by CAR in their uni schedule:

So we're wearing red?
We got this
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Sep 14, 2016 at 12:49 PM ]