LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 139 users in the forums

49ers Preseason Week 3 2016 - Thoughts after rewatching the game...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Not much to discuss on Kaep's play. Same indecision. Wrong read. Slow recognition. Skittish with time in the pocket. End play with his scrambles.

Same as last year, except you can't blame most of it on the offensive line.

Gabbert again helped move the ball and the offense, and scoring. Played within it. All Kelly is asking for at this point.

14 yards passing per quarter won't get it done. Kelly needs to get more out of the QB position.

lmao it wasnt 14 yards a quarter when gabbert was in lol. kelly is doing fine with gabbert, i wouldnt be surprised with atleast 3 tds a game average+, which is not great but our d is looking great.
Originally posted by fan49:
Not much to discuss on Kaep's play. Same indecision. Wrong read. Slow recognition. Skittish with time in the pocket. End play with his scrambles.

Gabbert again helped move the ball and the offense, and scoring. Played within it. All Kelly is asking for at this point.

14 yards passing per quarter won't get it done. Kelly needs to get more out of the QB position.

lmao it wasnt 14 yards a quarter when gabbert was in lol. kelly is doing fine with gabbert, i wouldnt be surprised with atleast 3 tds a game average+, which is not great but our d is looking great.

14 yerds is exactly how many passing yards Gabbert had on Friday. The offense has not been good this pre-season with Gabbert.

Lmao, oh wait:

Hey where's the post were buzzb calls out marvin
Originally posted by NorthWest9Er:
Hey where's the post were buzzb calls out marvin

...I've yet to comprehend what he was askin' me.
Yeah me neither
Ok so everyone is puting down Gabbert yes i think he is not a long term answer. but he has scored in every game this pre season they called patton a rushing TD but Gabbert got him the ball. Kaep was good the first year cause no one really was ready for the read option. as teams started game planning for it he got worse and worse now i honestly dont think hes even trying i think he still wants outta SF. As far as sitting during national anthem all its doing is causing a distraction we dont need any more of those. I back my Niners 100% if Kaeps on team Ill back him if hes not than I back who ever is QB GO 49ERS
Thank you for the post, marvin. Your analyst and input is greatly appreciated. Now if only you can replace that moron, baalke
and ray ray is a beast

Ray ray anderson.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
...and in the category of "last person I'd expect to defend Kap".

Gregg Bell ‏@gbellseattle 42m42 minutes agoRenton, WA
Richard Sherman on Kaepernick: "They say athletes are so robotic...then somebody takes a stand like that & he gets his head chopped off."

LOL. Yes Dick, that's what people say about athletes...they're "robotic."

And nice pun on "stand." Dude's just trolling him like always.
[ Edited by NCommand on Aug 29, 2016 at 6:23 PM ]

Marvin covers several areas of the team, yet certain posters that hate Kap with a passion focus solely on him.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Turnarounds don't happen in a day. You gotta enjoy the process to maintain your sanity. First step is acceptance that it isn't 2011-2013 anymore. This is a team in rebuild.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Hell yes. i enjoy 49er games no matter what our record is an where were playing. sure everyone loves winning more than losing but being there through all the seasons like this one make u enjoy the top moments and appreciate everything the ENTIRE organization has done to get there when they are winning. so many key pieces have to run well in unison to get to the top.

i remember going to games where alex smith was booed constantly an watching troy smith run in circles on the field.....then just a couple years later watching that same alex smith that was deemed "garbage" DRIVE THE f**kIN FIELD on the saints TWICE an win a playoff game to take us to the NFC title game and take our beloved team back to the top of the NFC where we always belonged. still cant believe it happend, candlestick was shaking

with that said were most likely gonna suck this year....just use the time to build.
[ Edited by stefano89 on Aug 29, 2016 at 6:34 PM ]
  • Stud

14 yerds is exactly how many passing yards Gabbert had on Friday. The offense has not been good this pre-season with Gabbert.

Lol. The offense looks fine. A touchdown drive every game. You do know Kap didn't have a single touchdown drive in the last 2 preseasons combined not including Friday? It correlates with his regression ironically the last 2 years. Funny how the main Kap fans always want to find a way to sh-t on Gabbert. It's going to be a long year for you.
  • Stud
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Marvin covers several areas of the team, yet certain posters that hate Kap with a passion focus solely on him.

You're right. Kap sucked so bad Friday he has no business being mentioned in this thread at all. Let him rot on the bench and be forgotten.
Where is Torrey smith at ? Is he alive ?
I just rewatched the game, has our number #1 receiver been targeted once
Share 49ersWebzone