Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 578 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2016 Preseason Week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The game will be televised on NFL network as well.. Let's goo Kap!
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
The game will be televised on NFL network as well.. Let's goo Kap!

He has a history of playing well under the lights. I'm really excited to see how he looks in this offense and to see how our WRs look with some opportunties
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
The game will be televised on NFL network as well.. Let's goo Kap!

Yes but if you take a closer look, the game does not start airing until an hour into the game.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
The game will be televised on NFL network as well.. Let's goo Kap!

Yes but if you take a closer look, the game does not start airing until an hour into the game.

Either way, gel yo hair and iron yo pants. You may be on TV. For some, curl those mustaches.
Which lot do the zoners normally tailgate?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,790
Go kap
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
The game will be televised on NFL network as well.. Let's goo Kap!

He has a history of playing well under the lights. I'm really excited to see how he looks in this offense and to see how our WRs look with some opportunties

Still dwelling on the past i see.........

Originally posted by Joecool:
Which lot do the zoners normally tailgate?


All over I think, GL1 here
Originally posted by PacTiger:
Any word if smelter is playing or is he looking at 2017?

I think he's on track for 2020
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
The game will be televised on NFL network as well.. Let's goo Kap!

He has a history of playing well under the lights. I'm really excited to see how he looks in this offense and to see how our WRs look with some opportunties

Still dwelling on the past i see.........


What else is there to go on until tomorrow night?
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
The game will be televised on NFL network as well.. Let's goo Kap!

He has a history of playing well under the lights. I'm really excited to see how he looks in this offense and to see how our WRs look with some opportunties

Still dwelling on the past i see.........


What else is there to go on until tomorrow night?

Forward man Forward. People gotta stop living in the past there's no rewind button in life.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Which lot do the zoners normally tailgate?


All over I think, GL1 here

My family and I will be in GL1. Maybe bump into a few folks I have never seen.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by PacTiger:
Any word if smelter is playing or is he looking at 2017?

I think he's on track for 2020

Nah I think he was on track, but he's having a setback with his vagina
So ready for the game tomorrow!
Last year Kaep didn't play until the 3rd pre-season game saving him for the start of the season proper, is this a sign he is No.1 again?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone