Originally posted by SanFranBino:
Everybody keeps talking about our offense and in a way I feel like they are neglecting our talent on defense. We have everybody back on defense from a year ago and we have added a lot of young players in key parts of this defense (Buckner, Robinson, Redmond, Blair). In my opinion I believe the defense will be one of the better defenses in the nation and will surprise alot of people this year. We are healthy, younger, and we are faster at cb and our dline is very stout and not anything to sleep on. Anyway I believe the defense out performs the offense this year and will be the reason why we win games this year. What do you all think? Offense or Defense?

I think it's gonna be a great balance of both for the first time since 11-12 when Harbaughs system/read option was still going solid.

If our D can be stingy enough for the offense to score enough points, we'll be a tough team to beat win or lose.