There are 104 users in the forums

Why the popular 49ers webzone?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Antix
  • Veteran
The real question is why 49ers the popular webzone.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Because the 49ers are the ONLY legacy franchise in this division, the ONLY team to win multiple chips, the ONLY team to win chips back to back, the ONLY team with a Dynasty Week on NFLN, the most HOFers in Canton, the ONLY ones with a Bill Walsh, the ONLY team with an alumnus as illustrious as ours, the ONLY team with 5 chips, and until this summer we were the ONLY team in sunny California. The 49ers are the most hated rival of all teams in our division because we are the standard in this division as far as bragging rights historically. If any NFCW fans are honest they will tell you that they hate the 49ers more than any other division foe and this is evident fro SEA fans, ARI fans per Larry Fitzgerald and LA Rams rivalry speaks for itself as they are our true rival in this division. We just have to get used to it because we are the 5 times champ

The bold is all true. I dont understand why, they come here and destroy our player lost and fired up our Gm and ect. I know, they alway jealous and hater the 49ers because 49ers alway wins games and championship history. We got very closely championship at 2013 on Feb but we are doing good job next time. I was piss off when we trade Owens to Philadelphia Eagles for 3rd round and player that is soo worst. They were still laughing at us ever. We lost and waste time when we dont get playoff at 2002 to 2010 years, right? We finally get playoff at 2011 to 2013 for three years.

Anyway. We need fix our player teams again and good draft the top player college. Hope we will get championship someday again. Go 49ers baby!
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Jun 22, 2016 at 12:28 PM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Because the 49ers are the ONLY legacy franchise in this division, the ONLY team to win multiple chips, the ONLY team to win chips back to back, the ONLY team with a Dynasty Week on NFLN, the most HOFers in Canton, the ONLY ones with a Bill Walsh, the ONLY team with an alumnus as illustrious as ours, the ONLY team with 5 chips, and until this summer we were the ONLY team in sunny California. The 49ers are the most hated rival of all teams in our division because we are the standard in this division as far as bragging rights historically. If any NFCW fans are honest they will tell you that they hate the 49ers more than any other division foe and this is evident fro SEA fans, ARI fans per Larry Fitzgerald and LA Rams rivalry speaks for itself as they are our true rival in this division. We just have to get used to it because we are the 5 times champ

The bold is all true. I dont understand why, they come here and destroy our player lost and fired up our Gm and ect. I know, they alway jealous and hater the 49ers because 49ers alway wins games and championship history. We got very closely championship at 2013 on Feb but we are doing good job next time. I was piss off when we trade Owens to Philadelphia Eagles for 3rd round and player that is soo worst. They were still laughing at us ever. We lost and waste time when we dont get playoff at 2002 to 2010 years, right? We finally get playoff at 2011 to 2013 for three years.

Anyway. We need fix our player teams again and good draft the top player college. Hope we will get championship someday again. Go 49ers baby!

Absolutely!

Couldn't have said it better.
I want to explain why popular the 49ers webzones because they come here from Arizona Cardinals, Rams and Seahawks fans. They tries destroy our players lost and fired up our GM and ect too. Why they wrote here in post more than Cardinals, Rams and seahawks forums?! Smh.

Excellent post!

And I will add to it by saying that there is still severe hatred from New York Giants fans and a few other teams OUTSIDE the division.

You would think we won the '90 and '11 NFC Championship games if you talked to those fans...

49ers are a team that is hated and I must say.....EMBRACE THE HATE AND GIVE IT BACK!!!!!
IMO it's because there is often some very intelligent football conversations here.

Lately, I've avoided posting or commenting because the negative brigade seems to prevalent and I have better things to do.

But when camp starts, IMO, it seems that more real football conversations take place.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
IMO it's because there is often some very intelligent football conversations here.

Lately, I've avoided posting or commenting because the negative brigade seems to prevalent and I have better things to do.

But when camp starts, IMO, it seems that more real football conversations take place.

Yes!

The dog days of summer are pretty rough here.

Not enough current events so we revert to years old battles that go nowhere

"Why the popular 49ers webzone"

Jerry Haynes

/threat
Originally posted by Morgan49:

LOL.
We need go make of fun at Seahawks forums and Arizona Cardinals because they are good team if we can destroy them and make of fun at them make lost player and mess up. Come on. We need go to them and be fair..

Why many are fake like rams, cardinals, Seahawks fans came here and more post here cuz they alway fun of make at here. Smh. Where are real 49ers fans? I think, 49ers fans are not enough here. some of cowboys fans check here, too.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Jul 19, 2016 at 2:21 PM ]
Zone is popular because of posters like you buzz.
Share 49ersWebzone