There are 186 users in the forums

RIP ChipDouglas

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Damn, he was one of the good ones. What happened?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Not exactly sure yet.

Vrabbit is trying to gather details. He broke the news.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Not exactly sure yet.

Vrabbit is trying to gather details. He broke the news.

Was told they dont know the cause yet. That it wasn't as a result of an accident (car, etc). That it MAY be related to his diabetes but they don't know yet.
Oh man, this sucks to hear. My condolences to his family and friends.
Man so young.....you can see the good guy clearly in that gofundme picture......so sad.

I hate to admit that I don't recognize his posts, but based on what people here have said, I would like to look through them.

RIP. May you enjoy the 6th Lombardi one day in heaven....
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Jun 17, 2016 at 7:30 PM ]
Chip was the ultimate good dude on here, it brakes many of our hearts because he'd often talk about his (very young) child (aka Shortround). It was his his good vibes that made me reach out to him so my wife could do a photo shoot for him his wife and kid. It was through this that I got to meet him in person and he was just as cool as he was on here, and I describe him that way to highlight just how cool he was on here. Shortly after he invited me to go watch a Warriors playoff game at his place. He was a 9ers/Giants/Dubs fan (Sharks too I think).

Nobody deserves to leave us this young. It pains me for his wife and kid, I didn't even know he had twins on the way till after I broke the news here.

This place for many of us has been a sort of family and we're reminded of that more than ever today. He was a WZ-brother through and through. I hope we can help on the gofundme as much as possible. I know we will.

I really wanna highlight the fact that his wife went to great lengths to make sure we'd find out ASAP because she knew what the WZ meant to him. I hope through this thread we let her and her family know how much he meant to us.

R.I.P. Josh (aka Chip). Gone but never forgotten.
RIP to one of the best of em.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Chip was the ultimate good dude on here, it brakes many of our hearts because he'd often talk about his (very young) child (aka Shortround). It was his his good vibes that made me reach out to him so my wife could do a photo shoot for him his wife and kid. It was through this that I got to meet him in person and he was just as cool as he was on here, and I describe him that way to highlight just how cool he was on here. Shortly after he invited me to go watch a Warriors playoff game at his place. He was a 9ers/Giants/Dubs fan (Sharks too I think).

Nobody deserves to leave us this young. It pains me for his wife and kid, I didn't even know he had twins on the way till after I broke the news here.

This place for many of us has been a sort of family and we're reminded of that more than ever today. He was a WZ-brother through and through. I hope we can help on the gofundme as much as possible. I know we will.

I really wanna highlight the fact that his wife went to great lengths to make sure we'd find out ASAP because she knew what the WZ meant to him. I hope through this thread we let her and her family know how much he meant to us.

R.I.P. Josh (aka Chip). Gone but never forgotten.

Don't post much but want to say RIP Chip to one of the faithful. My thoughts are with his family.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Chip was one of the most fair and level headed mods we ever had here as well.

My deepest condolences to his family. This is absolutely terrible news.

RIP Chip.
R.I.P Chip

Was always in the Hayne thread trying to teach us about this sport ,i remember i made a comment about Unsolved Mysteries TV show one day and he came in and still remembered the contact phone number of that show off by heart

my thoughts and prayers are with his family
This is horrible news, just horrible. RIP big guy. Family is my prayers.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Jun 17, 2016 at 8:07 PM ]
RIP
Dammit. I have no words
Share 49ersWebzone