YM

YD
Originally posted by father49er:
Marcus Lattimore
Brandon Thomas
DeAndre Smelter
Will Redmond

Brandon Thomas, and either Acker or reaser
So far Lattimore is the only one who hasn't recovered. The other prospects simply haven't panned out, but I don't think this is because of their ACL injury, they simply didn't pan out.. And of course Smelter is unknown. He could be good.

Remember that Frank Gore was coming off of a devestating knee injury when we drafted hi in the 3rd.
[ Edited by Trath44 on Apr 29, 2016 at 7:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Trath44:
So far Lattimore is the only one who hasn't recovered. The other prospects simply haven't panned out, but I don't think this is because of their ACL injury, they simply didn't pan out.. And of course Smelter is unknown. He could be good.

Remember that Frank Gore was coming off of a devestating knee injury when we drafted hi in the 3rd.

GOOD point but this pisses me off
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Apr 29, 2016 at 7:23 PM ]
  • kray28
  • Veteran
2013:
DE Tank Carradine (second round)
RB Marcus Lattimore (fourth round)

(Starts: 1)

2014:
OL Brandon Thomas (third round)
CB Keith Reaser (fourth round)
FB Trey Millard (seventh round)

(Starts: 0)

2015:
WR DeAndre Smelter (fourth round)

(Starts: 0)

2016:
DB Will Redmond (third round)
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Makes you want to do the Dance of Joy™

Ray McDonald too. Torn ACL. He was good on the field, a nut off of it though.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Lattimore might have been his biggest miss. He wants to draft an acl guy that has all the pontial in the world and succeeds. Hes chasing the frank gore unicorn though.
  • thl408
Originally posted by NinerGod:

Lattimore might have been his biggest miss. He wants to draft an acl guy that has all the pontial in the world and succeeds. Hes chasing the frank gore unicorn though.
It's like a gambler that's losing but thinks he can win that next hand.
Originally posted by thl408:
It's like a gambler that's losing but thinks he can win that next hand.

Hoping that with Redmond he comes up aces. That would be a huge boost to the secondary
Originally posted by kray28:
Makes you want to do the Dance of Joy™

No dancing until the doc gives full clearance from ACL.
Share 49ersWebzone