There are 218 users in the forums

Post your predictions on compensation if Kap gets traded

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
We're paying the full $11.9 million and not getting a draft pick if we can't get a deal done...

This isn't paying the Broncos to take Kaepernick. This is selling him at a discount from the initial price we paid for him because no one will buy him. We haven't heard of a single trade where a team will take on his entire salary.

If the alternative is keeping him, I'm fine with the 49ers working out an agreement where they owe Kaepernick $2 million in 2016 (of the $11.9 million), Kaepernick takes a $1 million pay cut, and the Broncos pay the remaining $8.9 million. We may not be able to give him away on his current deal.

49ers never said they wante to get rid of him, Kaeps agents want to seek a trade.

Money towards the 9ers doesn't mean anything because they were going to keep him in the first place. So there's no need to sell , especially at a discount
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Apr 6, 2016 at 6:39 AM ]
We land Goff
We offer Kaepernick + our early 3rd for Shane Ray
We go O line with our 2nd rd pick --or-- offer our early 2nd for Wilkerson?

This would be a huge turnaround for us. Goff + Wilkerson + Shane Ray
I really hope kap changes his mind because I still believe he and hayne would be the glue for this team, they both have the potential to be the best duo within a team in a short time, just gotta work with each other and with chips playbook these two would kill it.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4x4niner:
I really hope kap changes his mind because I still believe he and hayne would be the glue for this team, they both have the potential to be the best duo within a team in a short time, just gotta work with each other and with chips playbook these two would kill it.

Kap + Hayne = Kanye.

Originally posted by KRS-1:

Kap + Hayne = Kanye.

Hes certainly living his dream with that lovely buns kardashian babe but me thinks kap and hayne can do better!
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Kap + Hayne = Kanye.

Gay fish.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Well the chances for a trade at this point look dim, so he better change his mind, LOL!
His heart is in Denver, but his head(read pocketbook) is in SF. He can make the change any time he wants right up until Denver signs someone else. He's using his head to stay here, not his heart.
*Updated*

Denver gets- Kap, #37
SF gets- #31, #94, and a conditional 5th in 2017

Buffalo is a dark horse candidate for Kap.

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerfan84:
*Updated*

Denver gets- Kap, #37

I actually had a similar deal posted in my last mock draft, except it's just a plain SF's 2nd (2016) and Kaep for Denver's 1st rounder (2016)..

When he was the HC with the Jest, Rex often said that he did like Kaep coming out of Nevada so I would not be surprised t here.

But the closer we get to the draft, the more I think about teams who needs a young talented backup..

JACKSONVILLE
MIAMI
CHICAGO
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Ninerfan84:
*Updated*

Denver gets- Kap, #37

I actually had a similar deal posted in my last mock draft, except it's just a plain SF's 2nd (2016) and Kaep for Denver's 1st rounder (2016)..

When he was the HC with the Jest, Rex often said that he did like Kaep coming out of Nevada so I would not be surprised t here.

But the closer we get to the draft, the more I think about teams who needs a young talented backup..

JACKSONVILLE
MIAMI
CHICAGO

The 49ers...
Share 49ersWebzone