Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 820 users in the forums

49erswebzone canceling the April fools joke!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
The 49ers are a joke of an organization.
^ this , and that's no joke

no one is putting a gun to your head and making you stay. i am supporting jed trent and all of the evil doers as i just got my three new t shirts in the mail today i ordered. hahahahahah
The new 49erswebzone.....brought to you by:

Originally posted by MadMark:
Due to the Non-joke I feel cheated. I woke up this morning looking forward for it. A part of my life has died along with this tradition.

I feel your pain.
Originally posted by Matt94520:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
What did I do ? U wrote the thing.


Originally posted by TonyStarks:
What did I do ? U wrote the thing.
I did not write what you said.

That's what it shows on my screen.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by Matt94520:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
What did I do ? U wrote the thing.


Originally posted by TonyStarks:
What did I do ? U wrote the thing.
I did not write what you said.

That's what it shows on my screen.

And the date?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • Posts: 133,148
We have the smartest fans in the NFL.
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 517
what did I say that had to be edited by an mod?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,132
Jed was too cheap to fund the joke anymoe.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Posts: 156,344
Originally posted by MikeD:
what did I say that had to be edited by an mod?

see what happens when you break the rules? i bet you get a time out next time.
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 517
what rules did I break?

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Apr 1, 2016 at 11:21 AM ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • Posts: 133,148
Originally posted by MikeD:
what rules did I break?

prob should just use the report button
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 517
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,192
Originally posted by SoCold:
prob should just use the report button

This
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone