WR - Percy Harvin
WR - Bruce Ellington

TE - Garret Celek / Vance McDonald

LT - Joe Staley
LG - Zane Beadles
C - Daniel Kilgore
RG - Andrew Tiller
RT - Anthony Davis (if he returns)

There's a few IF's in this....If Kaepernick returns, IF Davis also returns, but this is what I got if they do...Also Percy Harvin is still out there in Free Agency, now the last few years he's been battling injuries, but when he does play he's one of the most exciting players to watch, and he fits Chips system perfect, so I wouldnt be surprised if they went out and signed him at all

If Davis does return, Hyde stays healthy all year, and sign Harvin or draft Treadwell this Offense will improve significantly...in Kellys system you don't need a Brady or Manning, and I'll be comfortable with Kap, Gabbert, or Goff and we have the RB's (Hyde, Draughn, Davis) and WR's (Smith, Ellington, Patton, Treadwell?? Harvin??). to go with it, at this point its all about if they can get the system down in place before week 1..Now if they do, this Offense will be much better than last years
The OL is the big IF. If they improve enough the rest should be fine. Maybe not exciting yet, but not horrible like last year.
I'm interested to see what happens to Bruce Miller. Chip doesn't use the FB in his system and I doubt he starts now.
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
That would be great if we pick up Harvin. If Hyde can stay healthy too, then I think the offense will improve
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
I'm interested to see what happens to Bruce Miller. Chip doesn't use the FB in his system and I doubt he starts now.

He kept referring to him as a football player, so my thought was that if he agreed or whatever that they move him to defense
Originally posted by TexasDuck:

He kept referring to him as a football player, so my thought was that if he agreed or whatever that they move him to defense

Played defense in college so certainly not out of the question
Originally posted by TexasDuck:

Played defense in college so certainly not out of the question

at his age now? doubt it.
Originally posted by MikeD:
That would be great if we pick up Harvin. If Hyde can stay healthy too, then I think the offense will improve

Harvin would get injured on the way over to sign his contract.
Beadles better prove himself first... I don't want another Devey situation. If he looks bad in pre-season then I would rather Davis move inside to guard and have Brown at tackle.
Originally posted by Blindfury:
Harvin would get injured on the way over to sign his contract.

No way, he would fall off the chair after signing and go directly to IR.

• fly15
  • Veteran
I don't think this thread is gonna last
"Score f**king points. What's your plan?"
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
"Score more f**king points then last year, hold the other teams to less points....What's your plan?"

Fixed it
Bold prediction: Draughn won't make the 53
Originally posted by MFWIC:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
"Score more f**king points then last year, hold the other teams to less points....What's your plan?"

Fixed it

Stone is using a chip kelly saying
Share 49ersWebzone