There are 220 users in the forums

team vision

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think Baalke thinks that this team is still talented, and I kind of agree

people are underestimating how awful our coaching staff was last year

I'd still like us to grab a vet OL like Andre Smith, maybe Okung if we can get him to play LG

FA options sucked, especially at pass rush and OL, glad we didn't give any out any s**tty contracts
Originally posted by 49ersGiants7:
Jason Cole was on KNBR this morning and implied too many voiced. Yorks, paraag, guido. Laughed when Murphy mentioned that Baalke allegedly has final say.

Yeah it seems that way. I think players are turned off talking to so many guys. Especially those guys, York and Paraag being the worst. Those guys are completely useless when it comes to running a team and they have the most power.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hahahaha
  • eman
  • Veteran
why would we need 5 years??? why did we even have to be in this place to begin with

I hate thinking that 3 years ago, we were the envy of the league and were drafting for the future and started the whole movement of draft and stash players because we did not think we had holes to fill and roster spots to give to even high round picks..
and now you are telling me we go from there to having 12 draft picks and hoping to hit on all of them because we have space for them all/.???
Hire next Steve Kerr..... Again
Welcome to the Yorks......
  • eman
  • Veteran
seriously Baalke?????????????

I like the person Phil Dawson is, but why spend 4-5 million on an Old man that is not a franchise player while we can save the money and invest it on someone else. I don't think we are winning Super Bowl this year, so shouldn't we draft a young player and develop??

would it not be a good motivation for a QB to know they can't rely on a Kicker like Dawson and that they need to score TDs once we get to the red zone? I am tired of us stalling for 40+ and 50+ yarders instead of going for the jugular!!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
I think the team could use a person to run football operations instead of having Marathe run a bit, Jed run a bit and Trent run a bit. The lack of structure may be the cause of the team lacking direction and vision. Look at what happened with Harbaugh and how the team transitioned away from him, it was a mess.
They should have fired a person to lead football ops before deciding anything this offseason.

i think the lack of structure worked pretty good for 3 years. '14 the philosophy changed for whatever reason. '15 we had a structural change that cost us all kinds of star players and a great coach.

I believe structurally we are back to competent. Truth is trading Kaep is the closure we need on the whole Harbaugh era. Once he is traded and this whole saga is behind us i think we can get back to normal.

While im not a big Baalke fan. Nor am i a big Yorkfan. Nor a big kelly fan. I believe we will be back to respectable after this whole Kaep saga is over. Now if Baalke decides to go after that Jonathan or Robert fella and bring on a whole new saga, then we will see yet another structural change.
Share 49ersWebzone