There are 722 users in the forums
Where can I watch the game this Sunday?
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jan 2, 2016 at 12:31 AM
- hondakillerzx
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,280
go to a buffalo wild wings and watch it
Jan 2, 2016 at 1:08 AM
- SundayTicket
- Member
- Posts: 5,316
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:go to a buffalo wild wings and watch it
Thankyou because actually there is a few around here so I might just have to do that. I have to be on the road later in the day though, and if I go to buffalos I'm gonna drink probably lol. Might have to make my gf drive. Buffalos will probably be my last resort. Hoping for some type of link on a pc though, I always see people talking about it
Jan 2, 2016 at 1:16 AM
- Phillip
- Veteran
- Posts: 59
https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/
They upload live, free, streaming videos of all NFL game each week. A thread will be made for the 49ers vs Rams game on the actual day.
They upload live, free, streaming videos of all NFL game each week. A thread will be made for the 49ers vs Rams game on the actual day.
Jan 2, 2016 at 4:03 PM
- KeepRabbitsOut
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,412
If you have a truck you could fit in the stadium since there won't be many fans there.
[ Edited by KeepRabbitsOut on Jan 2, 2016 at 4:04 PM ]
Jan 2, 2016 at 5:31 PM
- pasodoc9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,040
Oh, i thot the question was "HOW can i watch the game this Sunday,? " and here i am thinking the same thing.
Jan 2, 2016 at 5:35 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Sunday Ticket
Jan 2, 2016 at 9:07 PM
- SundayTicket
- Member
- Posts: 5,316
Originally posted by jrg:Sunday Ticket
Lol .
I'm not home u bast*rd lol
Jan 2, 2016 at 9:08 PM
- Janitor
- HOF Food Reviews
- Posts: 49,058
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Originally posted by jrg:
Sunday Ticket
Lol .I'm not home u bast*rd lol
Isn't there an app?
Jan 2, 2016 at 9:09 PM
- SundayTicket
- Member
- Posts: 5,316
Originally posted by Janitor:Originally posted by SundayTicket:Originally posted by jrg:Sunday Ticket
Lol .I'm not home u bast*rd lol
Isn't there an app?
For phone or pc? Whichever u have send it to me. Prefer pc though. Talks of a thread emerging tomorrow though
I'm not home u bast*rd lol