There are 228 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at DETROIT LIONS - 2015 Week 16

Shop Find 49ers gear online
3 & out baby!!!!!!!
  • Jiks
Only have 1.5 hours left until my Sunday is ruined.
As a 30-year old lifelong fan, these past 4 weeks or so have been the first time in my life that I've missed significant portions or entire games and not given a darn about it. Zero desire to watch this meaningless mess. Missing today's game due to a family function and couldn't care less. Just praying an actual football mind gets into this organization before I turn 40. No hope.

Prediction
Lions 23
49ers 13
Our only chance of Tomsula getting canned is if they totally embarrass themselves in these last two games. Let us pray. I can't watch that big fat sausage parm sandwich look up at the scoreboard with that blank mook stare any longer.
Lions 34
Niners 13
Can someone tell me please
how many hours to the game stars ?
[ Edited by jakethemuss on Dec 27, 2015 at 9:03 AM ]
  • Jiks
Originally posted by jakethemuss:
Can someone tell me please
how many hours to the game stars ?

OG Brandon Thomas not used AGAIN. I thought since he was an ACL pick that 2014 his rookie year he sits out to get all the way healthy but he also sat out the 2015 year too . And people wonder why the 49ers suck a mean dck. Baalke and his unqualified GMing
thank you
No Lemon, my Sunday got off to a good start.

Look like a lot more of Harold and Tank with no lemonjuice playing. Also saw White over Simpson which I like a lot but still no Thomas he must suck if he can not get up over Devey and Silberman
Going to detroit brings back memories of the Jim Harbaugh handshake game. When Alex Smith hit Delanie Walker on that slant for the go ahead TD, i went nuts. Ahhh good times.
Stafford is going to have all day to throw. Not going to be close imo.
Already have an upset stomach
Originally posted by Jiks:
Only have 1.5 hours left until my Sunday is ruined.

10 more minutes till we get to see the brilliance of Tomsula
Share 49ersWebzone