49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 712 users in the forums

Patrick Willis return? Anthony Davis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
if pat comes back im adding him back on my instragram
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Last I heard Willis on KNBR when he retired is that he had no intentions of ever playing again in the NFL, why would he all of a sudden change his mind??

Also who is Jason Cole really, he claims the 49ers will have interest in Matt Stafford if/when released.

as much as I liked Stafford in college, I gotta say no thanks to him as a 49er.....if true.

This is my thought on it. Willis looked done. I am surprised by this rumor


Well it is possible that the year off actually allowed the feet to heal...which he may have not thought was a possibility. He left because he couldn't play to the level he expected of himself. Maybe a year without contact has given him cause to think otherwise?
Stars are going to align for Jimmy T. Karma! Where's AstroNiner and his entertainment.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Posts: 156,324
Rumors on a slow 49ers news bye week.
Originally posted by boast:

as much as we need AD back its really too bad how immature he is. take a look at his twitter posts over the past year. if you didnt know who he was youd think it was a 13 year old who just discovered the internet
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 62,738
Willis says no return

http://www.whosay.com/status/patrickwillis/1163395
Patrick Willis just shot down the rumor
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 62,738
Originally posted by stefano89:
Originally posted by boast:

as much as we need AD back its really too bad how immature he is. take a look at his twitter posts over the past year. if you didnt know who he was youd think it was a 13 year old who just discovered the internet

Patrick Willis: I MADE MY DECISION BACK IN APRIL💯 AND I HAVEN'T THOUGHT TWICE ABOUT IT; NOR‼️ PLAYING ANOTHER DOWN IN THE NFL...PERIOD‼️‼️‼️...SO QUIT TRYING TO BRING LIFE; on a CHAPTER that I have already CLOSED IN MY HEART and MIND...MY FOCUS IS IN THE PERFCT PLACE RIGHT NOW AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME...My PURPOSE 4💫Life IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN FOOTBALL; FOR I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE TIME I WAS BLESSED TO PLAY ....IN THE GREAT WORDS OF 2-PAC #LIFEGOESON
If Patrick Willis (and it's a big if) comes back, his toe injury rested and his desire still there; we could be looking at a resurgent LB corps next year. With Bowman getting back to his best too, development for Lynch, Armstead making progress and a blooded young secondary we could be looking at the core of really good defence.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Posts: 156,324
Originally posted by English:
Yes, if you listen, Cole is talking about them returning to the Niners, not about them returning to the NFL. This would be great news if true.

Don't hold your breath.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I was so happy this morning.
Now I want to cry
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone