49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 452 users in the forums

Game #8 - The Good, Bad, Ugly

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The good: closer to firing coaching staff and benching Kap
I literally didn't see anything good from this team
Defense played well. It's tough when you're put in such bad field position all game long and with the offense going 3 and out
Originally posted by Niner_Faithful_MTL:
I literally didn't see anything good from this team

+1
Originally posted by captveg:
The good: closer to firing coaching staff and benching Kap

Also excuses are flying away to secure Baalke's job
Originally posted by OldGold:
Originally posted by Niner_Faithful_MTL:
I literally didn't see anything good from this team

+1

+1
Ugly- Kap. He was lost the whole game. While the play calling might not be stellar, he is not executing. Deer in the headlights look.
I'm actually wondering if they are even thinking about benching kap and bringing in gab. I bet they don't even know how to do it and are wondering is it better to bring gab in mid game when kap really stinks it up or are they waiting to name him Qb on a Mon morning.? I do think that if they don't make a change, JT will have a situation where he knew he should have benched kap but didn't, and may end up not getting his second season either. Accepting the disaster that is, Jt should be thinking what can he do to make things better. And keeping martin at center and devey on the field anywhere are two moves long overdue. Good luck JT, but remember, folks are going to remember how you handled this and if you continue to keep kap in without even trying out Gab, we will all remember that. Your choice tho, as you are the one with something to lose....HC positon. Were I in your shoes, i wouild be inclined to do the right thing ....we haven't seen that yet. ...as you know.
Originally posted by theninermind:
Defense played well. It's tough when you're put in such bad field position all game long and with the offense going 3 and out

I beg to differ. The only offense worse than the Lambs is the 49ers.
  • Stud
  • Member
  • Posts: 5,264
The Ugly:

-Running it twice backed up to your goal line, losing yards on both runs, then brilliantly run it again, for a safety. LOL.
lol at finding any good in this game.
  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 33,335
The Good:
- 49ers converted more 3rd downs than the Rams (3 to 1)
- zero turnovers for the 49ers offense

The Bad:
- There were only two things that were good.

The Ugly:
- Everything about this team and its current direction.
Not sure how i continued to watch this game. It was ugly all the way around. Some changes have to be made somewhere because this is horrific football for an NFL team.
i thought simpson did well with his opportunities
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone