There are 148 users in the forums

Who is the "Deep Throat" leaking rumors to the media?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Tom Gamble was fired by the Eagles partially due to leaking to the media (Jeff Lurie didn't like that) and Howie Roseman saw him as a threat to his job. He's friends with Tomsula and might want Baalke's job.
Jed, Paraag, Baalke are top suspects in the FO.

Boone, vernon, Staley are all players who might be leaks.
https://twitter.com/Eric_Branch/status/660198562169380864

#49ers CEO Jed York also made a rare appearance in the locker room today. At one point, he was speaking with Joe Staley and Alex Boone.
Originally posted by 49ersGiants7:
Tom Gamble was fired by the Eagles partially due to leaking to the media (Jeff Lurie didn't like that) and Howie Roseman saw him as a threat to his job. He's friends with Tomsula and might want Baalke's job.

ummm, if Gamble wants Baalke's job, he couldn't ask for better help than Tomsula.
Originally posted by 190836:
How do you know if he does or not.

owned.
IF there is a "rat" which I believe is 100% b******t, it's a player. I'm more inclined to believe Boldin, Smith, Staley, Davis, and Kaepernick who say it's all a bunch of media b******t than whatever hack is reporting it.
comment from today's Jed York article in the SJ Mercury sounds about right to me-

speedaddict said "clown doesn't want to open his mouth now but can leak all kinds of info during last season?"
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Oct 30, 2015 at 5:53 PM ]
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The way I look at it, who has consistently had power in the organization?

Marathe was John York's right hand man, he is Jed's right hand man and his power and control has grown substantially over the years.

After he beat out Gideon Yu(Harbaugh supporter) for president, the leaks and rumors about Harbaugh started to fly. Coincidence? Maybe. But he'd be my choice.

It's all just so stupid. Do they realize how bad this makes the entire front office look? You just can't make it look like you're backstabbing a 70% win guy and expect to attach top level coaching candidates. I've said it before, I think both side messed this deal up, but the FO had allowed Harbs to escape critism because of the way it's perceived to have gone down. It's shocking how fast they've f**ked this whole deal up.

The thing is, Jed has surrounded himself by now with yes men and sycophants who will go along and possibly ever encourage his juvenile behavior, so as obvious as it all looks to anyone outside, he's insulated with people telling how great he is.
Yorks , they are the only common denominator with the whisper campaigns
No leaks, just Tim Ryan (the worst broadcaster in the NFL) continually spewing front office propaganda. Listened to him yesterday on Mr. T. same thing all year. Great talent just cant get over Kaps bad play. Great defensive talent as well, just couldn't name anybody. Trent is doing a great job. Where does Jed get these patsy losers?

Originally posted by Hacksaw:
No leaks, just Tim Ryan (the worst broadcaster in the NFL) continually spewing front office propaganda. Listened to him yesterday on Mr. T. same thing all year. Great talent just cant get over Kaps bad play. Great defensive talent as well, just couldn't name anybody. Trent is doing a great job. Where does Jed get these patsy losers?

Great point.... Tim Ryan clearly has an anti Kaep agenda.... And he's not going off the reservation without permission from above.... The guy is terrible.... Embarrassingly so....
Parag just seems weaselly. He didn't even know football when he first came on. Which would explain the things that have transpired recently.
Remember this was Jed's butt buddy from the beginning. Jed brought him on when Mooch was here I think. Then he was the guy in the booth under Nolan when Instant Replay could first be reviewed. He sucked at that too. As we were one of the worst in knowing when to review, I'm sure that wasn't Nolans pick toe in the booth.
Parage has my vote for snitch of the year or years. Too bad Jed's baby doesn't look like him, maybe he'd finally cut him loose.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Yorks , they are the only common denominator with the whisper campaigns

bingo! and like its been stated its infested here. paarage, baalke, tomsula, and the list im sure goes on
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Why not blame Hayne?
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Leaks happen when you lose/your team sucks
Share 49ersWebzone