There are 203 users in the forums

9ers Vs Shehawks TNF prediction thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If we don't get any sacks I swear. . .
I expect an ugly physical game. I hope Hyde is good by game time. As long as Kap isn't a turnover machine we have a chance.
Originally posted by jwjr49er:
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Too bad we don't have a thread dedicated solely to the discussion of this TNF game against the Hawks. If only...

Oh I'm sorry, was I supposed to get your f**kin permission to start a prediction thread, didn't see one jerk off

Hahahaha someone has their panties all up in a bunch lololoz
My prediction is a ton of people throwing any player who makes an error under the bus...lol
Still think we sweep the Seahawks. 17-31.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
If we don't get any sacks I swear. . .

Don't hold your breath, I know I won't. Ravens passed over 50 times without Niners getting a QB sack. Unless Wilson trips and falls down, I expect Niners D to have similar zero results.

Both teams used to be dominant, but this season it's the battle of below-average teams. We'll see which one can be victorious and upgrade to an average rating.
Niners 24
Hawks 13
So far I've predicted every game correctly (not score, just who would win oh wait ).

As I said weeks ago, Seattle isn't as good as they use to be and this is a game we can win.

Having said that, I see it ending up as

Hawks 24
49ers 17
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
20-6 seahawks I dont see us scoring a TD vs them.
Originally posted by susweel:
20-6 seahawks I dont see us scoring a TD vs them.

That's about what I'll predict. Couple of bullet points come to mind:

1. Intimidation factor still favors the Hawks
2. Wilson will find a way to exploit our middle of the field with Graham.
3. Wilson is dangerous if we can't pressure him.
4. Carlos Hyde dinged.
5. Let's face it, the Hawks are desperate and have their backs to the wall. One more loss and they are done. They'll be pissed and very fired up.

21-13 Seattle
We're going to win and the fans will throw turkey legs at the Hawks on the sidelines! Book it!
3rd qtr 2nd and 3 Kaepernick runs read option play action bootleg tosses it to Boldin on the reverse; Boldin throws it deep to Kap burning Sherman for a TD
Honestly, Thursday night divisional games are almost always a s**tshow. Everybody looks poorly prepared and tired and these games are almost never any good for anyone. I expect a low scoring mess of a game that will be decided by a field goal and a loaded Kap thread on Friday trying to decide what to do about him.
I expect the niners to win. Thursday games are s**tty and the traveling team is always at huge disadvantage due to losing more prep time. Hopefully hyde, boldin, and reid can be healthy.
Share 49ersWebzone