There are 702 users in the forums
Originally posted by Niners99:Check out the game score for Lynch.![]()
Your lack of football knowledge has been clearly on display. As a pass rusher, getting pressure is every bit as important as registering sacks. It's clear by those stats he did just that. But please tell us more about Purcell being a better playerOriginally posted by Tonedog:He kept nearly doing something, I'd rather someone who actually does something here and there, even if they're otherwise ineffective. Purcell a great example (I know different position, but point stands).
Originally posted by Tonedog:Originally posted by Niners99:Check out the game score for Lynch.![]()
He kept nearly doing something, I'd rather someone who actually does something here and there, even if they're otherwise ineffective. Purcell a great example (I know different position, but point stands).
Originally posted by Stud:
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by dj43:
Sad: Watching one of the greatest LBs in the past 10 years valiantly struggling to play the game he once played so easily before his knee got blown up.
Bowman not only is coming back from a serious injury...he loses his Hall of Fame partner #52 and Justin Smith who often ate up more than one blocker. Bowman is not the issue here. You take a great player and surround them with garbage, even they can't do everything. Look at Drew Brees this season after Jimmy Graham got dealt.
This. I saw Bowman all over the field tackling. He chased a receiver 31 yards down field to make the tackle. This is like the 3rd straight game he led the team in tackles. I guess I'm not seeing what everyone else is seeing when they say he's slowed.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:please hide under the bed till the season is over.. sure our d was not good but the guys battled all night , the offense is much improved and if you can not see the positives, well you should hide under the bed in my opinion
The only good left is were one game closer to the end of the season
Originally posted by Tonedog:
He kept nearly doing something, I'd rather someone who actually does something here and there, even if they're otherwise ineffective. Purcell a great example (I know different position, but point stands).