There are 910 users in the forums
Views from Titletown - Pack Vs Niners
Sep 29, 2015 at 6:16 AM
- Kingpin
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,485
It's okay, bruh. We know we're gonna raped.
Sep 29, 2015 at 6:18 AM
- strickac
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,176
I think we have different definitions of close. Rodgers will pick our secondary apart, then we'll see a healthy dose of Starks as the Pack rest Lacy for future, competitive games.
If Mangini decides to roll with his loose zone and have our OLBs (college DEs) cover the slot WRs, it'll be another 5 TD game for Rodgers. I'd be surprised if he's still in the game in the 4th qtr.
There's my morning dose of pecimism.
For a positive twist, I have Cobb and Jones on my fantasy team. That's the best I can hope for.
If Mangini decides to roll with his loose zone and have our OLBs (college DEs) cover the slot WRs, it'll be another 5 TD game for Rodgers. I'd be surprised if he's still in the game in the 4th qtr.
There's my morning dose of pecimism.
For a positive twist, I have Cobb and Jones on my fantasy team. That's the best I can hope for.
Sep 29, 2015 at 6:19 AM
- solidg2000
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,320
Don't worry, the packer will kill us.
Rogers will probably beat his stats from Monday night.
Rogers will probably beat his stats from Monday night.
Sep 29, 2015 at 6:23 AM
- strickac
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,176
BTW, Montgomery looked better than Adams anyway. Adams' injury won't be a factor. Honestly, does it even matter who Rodgers is throwing to? Nelson is a real good player, but on another team he's not going to the Pro Bowl. Rodgers makes everyone look great. He throws guys open. Montgomery, Adams, Jones, it's all the same to Aaron.
Sep 29, 2015 at 6:27 AM
- Kingpin
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,485
Originally posted by strickac:I think we have different definitions of close. Rodgers will pick our secondary apart, then we'll see a healthy dose of Starks as the Pack rest Lacy for future, competitive games.
If Mangini decides to roll with his loose zone and have our OLBs (college DEs) cover the slot WRs, it'll be another 5 TD game for Rodgers. I'd be surprised if he's still in the game in the 4th qtr.
There's my morning dose of pecimism.
For a positive twist, I have Cobb and Jones on my fantasy team. That's the best I can hope for.
Me too! Dude got me like 25 points last night and put me over the top.
Sep 29, 2015 at 6:32 AM
- strickac
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,176
Originally posted by NinerGod:Me too! Dude got me like 25 points last night and put me over the top.
I was down big (like 40 pts) and between Cobb, Jones and Crosby I smoked that dude.
Sep 29, 2015 at 6:51 AM
- cortana49
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,068
You're too kind to not post your final score! Here's mine, I'm sure it'll be somewhere around this:
42-10 Packers
42-10 Packers
Sep 29, 2015 at 6:53 AM
- SoCold
- Hall of Dumb
- Posts: 133,175
56-13 GB
Aaron throws 8 TD's
7unny7kie7
Aaron throws 8 TD's
7unny7kie7
Sep 29, 2015 at 7:07 AM
- Niners816
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,990
Right now about the only thing we are hoping for is that our team is a Jekyll and Hyde type team as far as home and road. Honesty we looked pretty good in our home opener, but the last two road performances are as bad as any I've witnessed in the time watching the niners (1987 was my first season).
Kap had probably the worst game I've seen a niner QB have, which is very alarming because he actually wasn't playing as bad prior to Sunday as some of the pundits would have you believe. Especially when you consider the state of our OL. We basically have an entire side C to T that isn't NFL caliper. Maybe kap has his "f**k it" moment and this is the turning point, because honestly this is as low as it's been since he's been in the league.
Defensively, we played really well against a second year guy and struggled mightily against two really good QBs. Now we are facing the best guy on the planet, I just can't see a way we come close to holding you under 35 based on what I've saw the last to weeks. You need a pass rush against Rodgers and ours has been almost no existent.
I hope I'm wrong, but I think the pack win something like 35-21.....but even with that score I think I'm giving both sides of our team too much credit.
Kap had probably the worst game I've seen a niner QB have, which is very alarming because he actually wasn't playing as bad prior to Sunday as some of the pundits would have you believe. Especially when you consider the state of our OL. We basically have an entire side C to T that isn't NFL caliper. Maybe kap has his "f**k it" moment and this is the turning point, because honestly this is as low as it's been since he's been in the league.
Defensively, we played really well against a second year guy and struggled mightily against two really good QBs. Now we are facing the best guy on the planet, I just can't see a way we come close to holding you under 35 based on what I've saw the last to weeks. You need a pass rush against Rodgers and ours has been almost no existent.
I hope I'm wrong, but I think the pack win something like 35-21.....but even with that score I think I'm giving both sides of our team too much credit.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Sep 29, 2015 at 7:08 AM ]
Sep 29, 2015 at 7:27 AM
- ninersrule4
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,687
This isnt the 49ers team that beat the pack. I dont know who this team is but they have 0001% chance to beat green bay.
Thanks for the positive post though
Thanks for the positive post though
Sep 29, 2015 at 7:42 AM
- theninermaniac
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,430
Peppers gonna eat Kaep's lunch. Those other 49er teams you speak of could block. This one cant.
Sep 29, 2015 at 7:45 AM
- Antix
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,941
Aw..I appreciate him trying to make us feel better tho. Thats nice
But nah..chances are you guys will be 4-0 and drunk off revenge.
But nah..chances are you guys will be 4-0 and drunk off revenge.
Sep 29, 2015 at 7:46 AM
- Cjez
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 170,786
lol, trust me dude, u guys got this. the 9 point spread is laughable. Should be like 35 points.
Sep 29, 2015 at 7:46 AM
- Young2Rice
- Veteran
- Posts: 71,773
7now 7torm coming