Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 585 users in the forums

Which WR has the greatest upside?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which WR has the greatest upside?

Bruce Ellington. He looks quick in and out of his breaks and that slant he took to the house for 3rd stringers looked vintage 49eresque.
Deandre Smelter.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Deandre Smelter.

Amen to that. I think Deandre will be a major force before its all said and done
Originally posted by 49erGlory:
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Deandre Smelter.

Amen to that. I think Deandre will be a major force before its all said and done

Never heard of the dude and I follow 3 main NFL Draft prospect guides and none of the 3 even had him in there top 500 prospects. This ACL thingy got old. Me b***hing about it is old but I wouldnt have to bitvh if Baalke wouldnt keep doing the ACL thing with NO return on investment to date.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Never heard of the dude and I follow 3 main NFL Draft prospect guides and none of the 3 even had him in there top 500 prospects. This ACL thingy got old. Me b***hing about it is old but I wouldnt have to bitvh if Baalke wouldnt keep doing the ACL thing with NO return on investment to date.

Lol dude would have been a second rounder if not for the injury. Go watch some tape and do the scouting yourself. His skills are apparent. If not pancakes cornerd he's busy making contested catches.
Originally posted by 49erGlory:
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Deandre Smelter.

Amen to that. I think Deandre will be a major force before its all said and done

He would have been my choice, but out of the options available I chose Bruce.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by 49erGlory:
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Deandre Smelter.

Amen to that. I think Deandre will be a major force before its all said and done

Never heard of the dude and I follow 3 main NFL Draft prospect guides and none of the 3 even had him in there top 500 prospects. This ACL thingy got old. Me b***hing about it is old but I wouldnt have to bitvh if Baalke wouldnt keep doing the ACL thing with NO return on investment to date.

Acker, Reaser, and Carradine all seem poised to contribute on some level, so maybe that approach isn't a complete waste.
Originally posted by Alabama:
Who do you choose?

I bet I can guess who you chose lol.
Bruce Ellington looks real good potential,nice speed on that mofo
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,926
Based on this current poll result, you know what does that mean?

It is not totally unforeseeable that Patton could easily get cut come this time next year unless some magic happens in this coming season.

Quite frankly just haven't seen hardly anything from him.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Never heard of the dude and I follow 3 main NFL Draft prospect guides and none of the 3 even had him in there top 500 prospects. This ACL thingy got old. Me b***hing about it is old but I wouldnt have to bitvh if Baalke wouldnt keep doing the ACL thing with NO return on investment to date.

Don't you always b***h about Baalke no matter what he does? Good or bad you and some in here still b***h and b***h and b***h and b***h. It's been old. Okay I'm done b***hing about you b***hing, lol.
Not Patton
Ellington will be the bigger contributor this season and it's not even close.
For this season i think it will be Ellington, but i think in the long run it will be White. I do think both of these guys will become playmakers for the 49ers!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone