LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 139 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at DENVER BRONCOS Gameday Thread - 2015 Preseason Week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Please post all your pregame and gameday happenings here. All reactions and observations from the game go here. If you have something like an end of half analysis thread, make a new thread. Make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post. All other threads posted out of the game day thread will be deleted or merged.

Live gametime chat (room: 49ersfootball): http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

Saturday, August 29, 2015; 6:00 PM (PST)
TV: KPIX 5 (local)Local Radio: 107.7 FM; 1050 AM
Where: Sports Authority Field at Mile High
GO TEAM GO
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
N
I
N
E
R
S
!
55-10
Sic 'em!!!

[ Edited by SofaKing on Aug 29, 2015 at 12:37 AM ]
How come we haven't had any pre-game day threads for the entire week? That or just have the gameday thread open all week long. Is it because it's preseason? I hope once the regular season comes around the game day threads (or pre-game day threads) will be open all week. It's a good way to collect all the misc stuff and not get other threads off topic.
Hopefully the camera man in Denver does a better job than whoever was doing it last week for us. Holy crap that was horrible.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Aug 29, 2015 at 12:55 AM ]
  • thl408
Originally posted by Gore_21:
How come we haven't had any pre-game day threads for the entire week? That or just have the gameday thread open all week long. Is it because it's preseason? I hope once the regular season comes around the game day threads (or pre-game day threads) will be open all week. It's a good way to collect all the misc stuff and not get other threads off topic.

Noted. Will do.
Kap will show us how to join the mile high club in this game,very educational game.

• Kombi
  • Veteran
11:00am AEDT Sunday. For Aussies.
And the top post says Sunday 29th, should read Saturday 29th.
[ Edited by Kombi on Aug 29, 2015 at 1:33 AM ]
Originally posted by Kombi:
11:00am AEDT Sunday. For Aussies.
And the top post says Sunday 29th, should read Saturday 29th.

That's AEST
Broncos gonna feel the smack down! Clear the runway, the Hayne Plane is on approach.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
My penis is starting to tingle, the season is getting so close.
Originally posted by mayo49:
My penis is starting to tingle, the season is getting so close.

Oh, thank God. I have the same tingling sensation and was thinking about seeing a doctor!
Share 49ersWebzone