LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 500 users in the forums

I need the help of the webzone

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
How do we verify the authenticity of these requests?

Sadly my mother passed away on Monday.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/app/obituary.aspx?n=sharryn-k-czeslaw&pid=175899690&fhid=27014

That's the link to her obituary if that helps verify the authenticity for u

And thank you to everyone that made a contribution..it really meant a lot and my mother was very grateful for the kind of people that are here willing to help complete strangers. You guys are truly amazing
Condolences. I trust you are dealing with it ok.
My Condolences 23 ...I hope Comfort finds you and your family
Again, I just want to thank those of you that helped me and my family out. My two sister's cheerleading coaches put together a fundraiser for us on Feb.18th and raised over $61,000! And some of you contributed and really showed me that people generally really do care. It's been amazing for such a crappy situation. Here's a link if u want to give a read and/or for the few who thought I was just trying to take advantage of people's generosity. I am truly humbled and grateful for each one of you!!

http://www.app.com/story/news/local/people/2016/02/29/falcon-community-raises-60k-czeslaw-kids/81110216/
Wow great job everyone.

Those coaches deserve a medal.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Wow great job everyone.

For real. Always proud of my fellow Niners brothers/sisters.

Young...you had a biopsy yourself. Everything alright?
Originally posted by NCommand:
Wow great job everyone.

For real. Always proud of my fellow Niners brothers/sisters.

Young...you had a biopsy yourself. Everything alright?

Yeah it came back negative. But my nodes haven't gotten smaller since. But they haven't gotten bigger so the doc thinks they were still big for another reason.

Got a CT coming up to re-check the size. We hope they shrunk but if not, will probably do another biopsy on my bone. Sucks but apparantly the Dr. that did the first biopsy was almost certain I was clear but my other doc. says that test isn't the best one and the bone test is better. f**king doctors.

Thanks for asking though. I will post update if something goes wrong.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
How do we verify the authenticity of these requests?

Looks like a legit gofundme to me - I have to run it past my wife tonight, but we'll probably throw in something. The lack of some meaningful social safety net in our society drives me up the wall. I just think it's a disgrace.
I feel your pain man.

I just got a CT scan for an unrelated thing and it showed very swollen lymph nodes in my chest.

I have a biopsy scheduled next week. If anyone knows anything about it PM me please.

could be a lot of things that aren't too serious man. stay positive!

edit: didn't realize this is from a while ago. Good to hear the results were negative. keep us up to date on the second test
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Apr 22, 2016 at 4:04 PM ]
Yeah it came back negative. But my nodes haven't gotten smaller since. But they haven't gotten bigger so the doc thinks they were still big for another reason.

Got a CT coming up to re-check the size. We hope they shrunk but if not, will probably do another biopsy on my bone. Sucks but apparantly the Dr. that did the first biopsy was almost certain I was clear but my other doc. says that test isn't the best one and the bone test is better. f**king doctors.

Thanks for asking though. I will post update if something goes wrong.

Man, please do keep us updated!

Fingers crossed indeed.

Originally posted by crake49:
Looks like a legit gofundme to me - I have to run it past my wife tonight, but we'll probably throw in something. The lack of some meaningful social safety net in our society drives me up the wall. I just think it's a disgrace.

Good man!
In my prayers.
I don't know how I missed this thread but it saddens me to see this was posted in June and only 3 months later she passed. Crazy how quickly things can turn. I hope everything is going as well as it can considering the cicumstances. Prayers go out to you guys.
I'm not gonna get into a discussion about this. I'm just gonna say cancer sort of runs in my family. I'm 33 right now and I'm not going out like that. I've been Vegan for a couple of years now. It all started reading a lot studies that show animal products promote cancer cells. Milk for example has a lot natural growth hormones, that make everything grow, including cancer cells. Remember milk is designed to put several hundred pounds on an animal very quickly. Our bodies are vastly different from real carnivores, and are not designed to handle so much protein, fat, and cholesterol.

As far as how I feel, I feel great. I have more energy, and I've lost a few pounds. I used to go on diets, but could never sustain. Now I just eat as much low fat plant based food as I want, and still continue to slowly lose weight. I never go hungry.

I've always been into cycling, and since I started my vegan diet, my performance has definitely increased. I'm leaner, stronger, and faster. I've started competing in time trials.

I get regular screenings and so far 100% clean. My blood tests have improved too. My testosterone levels have also increased slightly, which is nice.

I'm not here to argue with anybody. I'm just sharing my own personal experience. Do your own research and decide if animal products are worth the risk. Good luck bro, I wish you and your family the best.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
I'm not gonna get into a discussion about this. I'm just gonna say cancer sort of runs in my family. I'm 33 right now and I'm not going out like that. I've been Vegan for a couple of years now. It all started reading a lot studies that show animal products promote cancer cells. Milk for example has a lot natural growth hormones, that make everything grow, including cancer cells. Remember milk is designed to put several hundred pounds on an animal very quickly. Our bodies are vastly different from real carnivores, and are not designed to handle so much protein, fat, and cholesterol.

As far as how I feel, I feel great. I have more energy, and I've lost a few pounds. I used to go on diets, but could never sustain. Now I just eat as much low fat plant based food as I want, and still continue to slowly lose weight. I never go hungry.

I've always been into cycling, and since I started my vegan diet, my performance has definitely increased. I'm leaner, stronger, and faster. I've started competing in time trials.

I get regular screenings and so far 100% clean. My blood tests have improved too. My testosterone levels have also increased slightly, which is nice.

I'm not here to argue with anybody. I'm just sharing my own personal experience. Do your own research and decide if animal products are worth the risk. Good luck bro, I wish you and your family the best.

Much appreciated. Thank you!
Share 49ersWebzone