There are 238 users in the forums

Anyone Else Hate The Media?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think the Niners are being treated very fairly by MOST of the local media

Most of the Guys reporting on the Niners have a direct or indirect business relationship with the team
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by jimrat:

I would love to f**k this dude up.

Just when I thought he couldn't come off more douchey.

Big words from a guy that likes to kick it with serial rapists!

[ Edited by KezarLivin on Sep 7, 2015 at 4:56 PM ]
Originally posted by OhioRedwood:
The Niners
The Niners went from almost Super Bowl Champ..to..8-8, then..lost half the starters and much of the coaches. Just being 8-8 again.. would be AWESOME. I'm a Niner fan, and i am also looking at reality..and..it ain't pretty.. This is not at all "Win Now.".

Originally posted by NCommand:

Yes, especially Heath Evans. His hate is so strong and irrational that he was bashing Kap for an interception HE DIDN'T EVEN THROW. What he was talking about didn't even happen, and he gets away with it. NFLN is hardly watchable anymore because of some of those goons.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 7, 2015 at 6:10 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Yes, especially Heath Evans. His hate is so strong and irrational that he was bashing Kap for an interception HE DIDN'T EVEN THROW. What he was talking about didn't even happen, and he gets away with it. NFLN is hardly watchable anymore because of some of those goons.

Just curious, when did this happen with Evans?
Originally posted by NickSh49:

It was on total access after the pre-season game against Dallas.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

It was on total access after the pre-season game against Dallas.

...in a game where we looked good.

I'm really not looking forward to this season regarding the media and fans. Kaep & Tomsula are going to get blamed for everything all because Anthony Davis decided to retire AFTER free agency & the draft. It's fine AD, do what you want. But Christ man, you couldn't have told us earlier?

Pears is a mess. It baffles me there's no one in the NFL available that we can add that can play better. Is Sam Baker in Atlanta really retired? Seriously, anyone but Pears.
Originally posted by highwayone:
Yes, Heathbar Evans in 2012 predicted the Packers would beat the Niners in the playoffs, then predicted the Falcons in the championship game, then prayed Baltimore would beat the Niners in the Super Bowl, then proclaimed his genius when Baltimore eeked it out.

Definitely resentment toward the Niners for whatever reason, you can see it in his daily comments on any Niner related highlight. "Oh, actually nice pass there, okay yeah I'll give Kaepernick credit there."

Oh, I'm sooo glad you graced us with your acceptance of one good play for Kaepernick, thank you almighty one. That's about the time I turn the channel.

Actually, I'm still trying to figure out how to shut down my Cable TV entirely and still watch Niner games, cable is a ripoff ... to the bar!
He's a conservative a*****e( sorry if you're a conservative) that hates guys like Kaep and LOVES guys like Brady and Tebow. He's the kind of guy that hates San Francisco because it's liberal. He wishes we could all go back to 1950 "
...in a game where we looked good.

I'm really not looking forward to this season regarding the media and fans. Kaep & Tomsula are going to get blamed for everything all because Anthony Davis decided to retire AFTER free agency & the draft. It's fine AD, do what you want. But Christ man, you couldn't have told us earlier?

Pears is a mess. It baffles me there's no one in the NFL available that we can add that can play better. Is Sam Baker in Atlanta really retired? Seriously, anyone but Pears.

Agree, o-line doesn't look good. Without a doubt the weakest unit on the team, and our biggest concern by far. Like you said, people are going to blame Kap and Tomsula if we can't pass protect. AD was a big loss. If we just had him at RT, I'd feel a lot better about the line.
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
He's a conservative a*****e( sorry if you're a conservative) that hates guys like Kaep and LOVES guys like Brady and Tebow. He's the kind of guy that hates San Francisco because it's liberal. He wishes we could all go back to 1950 "

Yea well f**k him! We're still five time champs over here

Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Just when I thought he couldn't come off more douchey.

Big words from a guy that likes to kick it with serial rapists!

This guy
Kawakami is dog turd that is all.
I hate the media. They are only out for themselves. They just want page views and twitter followers. They will say anything to get attention. There are very few honest reporters any more.

So many of them are scumbags, and I dont blame the players at all for refusing to speak to them. They twist words to generate controversy.
Originally posted by niners94:

Pretty sure he predicted us to fail every year.

lol Heath Evans is the stereotypical douchebag jock who likely has a small cack. I wonder how many kids he used to pick on in high school...

Hes like a real life comedy movie villain.

One of these days he'll get fired for groping a woman at NFL Network. Niner fans will have the last laugh.
Christian Gin's latest in the Examiner is the usual hot garbage.
Share 49ersWebzone