LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 150 users in the forums

Minicamp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Quinton Patton stepping up.

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 7m7 minutes ago

Strong practice from WR Quinton Patton, who got lot of action with Anquan Boldin not in attendance and Bruce Ellington nursing hammy strain.

2:31 PM - 21 May 2015 · Details

Nicce!
UDFA WR DRES ANDERSON IMPRESSES

Chris Biderman ‏@ChrisBiderman 8m8 minutes ago

#49ers have an interesting group of undrafted WRs. Dres Anderson stood out today. Probably would have been drafted if not for knee injury.

2:38 PM - 21 May 2015 · Details

Nice..I'm rooting for him to make the team. He's got real playmaking ability.
WELP ALEX BOONE HOLDING OUT AGAIN, LOOKING FOR NEW CONTRACT

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/right-side-o-line-skipping-49ers-offseason-program

Looks like he's gone, no way the 9ers give him what he wants after holding out twice and having a down last year.
Originally posted by Since07:
Looks like he's gone, no way the 9ers give him what he wants after holding out twice and having a down last year.

Good riddance. I liked the guy, he's been a good player for us, but his contract situation hurt his performance for much of last year. This year it'll be even worse since he's missing out on learning the new zone blocking scheme. It's clear we're not going to pay him, and he probably wants out. Just let him go.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Good riddance. I liked the guy, he's been a good player for us, but his contract situation hurt his performance for much of last year. This year it'll be even worse since he's missing out on learning the new zone blocking scheme. It's clear we're not going to pay him, and he probably wants out. Just let him go.
yeah just cut doot ...not even worth time trying to trade him
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Don't do that. You'd be giving him what he wants. Sit his ass in the bench the entire year and let him rot.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Don't do that. You'd be giving him what he wants. Sit his ass in the bench the entire year and let him rot.
i rather watch him fail somewhere else...and never forget that this was a good idea
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Bowman's done.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Bowman's done.

Cam Inman: "Linebacker NaVorro Bowman was among those not present at Thursday's practice, but that was because of a routine day off after two days of practice, coach Jim Tomsula said.

"He's been doing a great job," Tomsula said of Bowman, who is practicing this offseason for the first time since his January 2014 knee injury."
Bowman's done.

Link?

Originally posted by crake49:
Bowman's done.

Cam Inman: "Linebacker NaVorro Bowman was among those not present at Thursday's practice, but that was because of a routine day off after two days of practice, coach Jim Tomsula said.

"He's been doing a great job," Tomsula said of Bowman, who is practicing this offseason for the first time since his January 2014 knee injury."
he was done working out, Done watching film ?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Bowman's done.

Believing me is irrelevant - Cam Inman is the reporter. Go ahead and don't believe him if that's your deal.
Bowman's done.

lame
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Believing me is irrelevant - Cam Inman is the reporter. Go ahead and don't believe him if that's your deal.

well, if i could find a gif that said "I don't believe him", don't you think I would've posted that?
Share 49ersWebzone