There are 227 users in the forums

Can we do it? Can we win Superbowl 50?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Never mind
Yes
We will win the SB this year. I honestly don't see anybody beating us. We will probably only lose 1 or 2 games.
Real talk. Maybe.
first team in nfl history to host and win the superbowl in their home stadium. yeah book it
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lmao
Super Bowl odds prior to week one were around 100:1

Many sites now have us 50:1
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Its the most sought after trophy.

Our beloved San Francisco 49ers have not been able to reach the highest level of success in 20 years.

In the sweet golden year of the biggest game of the best game ever, The 49ers play host to the two best teams in the ranks this year.

Everyone who's been a part of the Faithful, we all know what's in front of the team. We know whats now BEHIND the team. We know the change of personnel and most importantly, the change of many new players. New names, new hunger. A new motivation from a group of unproven but talented guys to come together with a few highly respected vets.

Can we compete. Can we win.
Can our team do all that's necessary to get to the highest point and win it all this year?
I know it will be the hardest thing that these players will have ever accomplished, but my questions arise: Is it EVEN POSSIBLE the 49ers can win Super bowl 50?

I know some will debate what a crazy thought and raise a "hell no". It's more than that though. We have 53 guys too. We have a coaching staff that are gearing up for an incredible season. The 49ers are one of 32 teams putting in the sweat and whatever else it takes to be the last one standing and holding the Lombardi trophy this season.

We're fans of the greatest team ever. And we have been hoping and cheering for years through the ups and downs. I hope this year, we can absolutely shock the World--including some fans themselves.

This one would be the best one.

it sure would be swell... but the reality is this Niner team has long odds to just reach wild card. the Niners were 8-8 and lost coaches and about half the starters. And so....just being 8-8 again really ought to be quite a good outcome.
No
  • mod
  • Veteran
no

• Veteran
Can we win the SB 50? Yes, will we? Lol!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
wow, u guys are so negative. I'm telling!
I can see us winning superbowl 50 but only if the defense becomes a top 10 unit by the end of the season and if the offensive line improves dramatically. If those 2 things don't come to fruition than chances are, we don't even make the playoffs. We have all the right pieces at the offensive skill positions but that's just not going to be enough.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
No

Patience:

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/videos/videos/Memorable-Moment-Eagles-Shock-49ers/033f282a-073e-4738-b354-172d391ffb77
Share 49ersWebzone