LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 175 users in the forums

Can we do it? Can we win Superbowl 50?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Its the most sought after trophy.

Our beloved San Francisco 49ers have not been able to reach the highest level of success in 20 years.

In the sweet golden year of the biggest game of the best game ever, The 49ers play host to the two best teams in the ranks this year.

Everyone who's been a part of the Faithful, we all know what's in front of the team. We know whats now BEHIND the team. We know the change of personnel and most importantly, the change of many new players. New names, new hunger. A new motivation from a group of unproven but talented guys to come together with a few highly respected vets.

Can we compete. Can we win.
Can our team do all that's necessary to get to the highest point and win it all this year?
I know it will be the hardest thing that these players will have ever accomplished, but my questions arise: Is it EVEN POSSIBLE the 49ers can win Super bowl 50?

I know some will debate what a crazy thought and raise a "hell no". It's more than that though. We have 53 guys too. We have a coaching staff that are gearing up for an incredible season. The 49ers are one of 32 teams putting in the sweat and whatever else it takes to be the last one standing and holding the Lombardi trophy this season.

We're fans of the greatest team ever. And we have been hoping and cheering for years through the ups and downs. I hope this year, we can absolutely shock the World--including some fans themselves.

This one would be the best one.
yes.
Yes, we can. Any team in the league can. Will we is a better question.
We can do it !
Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A lot depends on The coaching staff and Kap's development. If those two things work out, we have a great shot. The overall talent of the roster is very good.
I'm daydreaming of how good I want this team to be. Im going back to guys like Tank Carridine and Quinton Dial. I think they can take that next step. Mix those guys with new free agents like Reggie Bush and Darnell Dockett to go with our proven stability positions like Staley at LT and Anthony Davis at RT!

I like A LOT, and I mean a lot of our new guys. I think Jimmy Ward and Bruce Ellington are very talented among countless others. Almost every position, we have proven players or huge upside guys--like Trey Milliard, one of the best H-backs to come out in 2013; M. Martin, Brandon Thomas, Dontae Johnson. And put them with bigtime players like Aldon coming back, Bowman coming back, T Brock back, Ian Williams and Dorsey. This list goes on
We are pretty stacked with depth.

The time is now for the 49ers
[ Edited by SFL49ER on May 15, 2015 at 8:05 PM ]
Hell yeah
Originally posted by SofaKing:
A lot depends on The coaching staff and Kap's development. If those two things work out, we have a great shot. The overall talent of the roster is very good.

I agree on the coaching staff. We need the leadership with the winning mentality. Hopefully Tomsula can put it all together with the individual coaches taking care of the fine details for him.

With Kap, I think if he can play with efficiency and just not screw games up with bad decision making, he should be a better quarterback immediately for us. If the coaches help with good scheme and a balanced offense, then more confidence will build with Kap and he can be even more successful. He needs more than Anquan to be able to trust. He may be getting that with Reggie Bush. He needs freedom to make plays with his legs. I think that will keep the defense honest and allow our run game to continue to be more dominant.

If Kap can improve on a bit of touch in his passes and also quicker progression, I think he do fine leading this team
We will win.

hahahahahaha no
No, we're rebuilding. No more Gore, new WRs, Boone coming off a crappy year and on his way out the door, ditto Vernon, no Iupati, new Center, who knows about Miller, Willis and Borman gone, the usual CB shuffle, Cowboy gone or phasing out, not to mention the coaching shakeup. Oh yes, and we would need to get past the Seahawks who added Jimmy Graham. 8-8 last year, I don't think matching that record is going to the playoffs.
You're goddam right we will
What are the odds?
I'm sorry I'm a pessimist not an optometrist, no we won't win or be in contention in any way. Murphys law says since I posted this, yes we will win it :-)
Share 49ersWebzone