49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 487 users in the forums

Colin Kaepernick Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jrg:

Holy.... Is that guy for real?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,536
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Do you plan to things beyond sitting during the national anthem, as far as activism?

CK: Yeah, most definitely. There are things that I have in the works right now that I'm working on to put together in the future and have come to fruition soon. Those are things that I'll talk about as we get closer to those days.

http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2016/08/28/transcript-colin-kaepernick-addresses-sitting-during-national-anthem/


Well there we go. I'd be curious to know what he is planning and how long it will take him to talk about them.

I am guessing it will be more retweets and instagram pictures.
Originally posted by Jcool:
I am guessing it will be more retweets and instagram pictures.

One man can only do so much after all.
Originally posted by boast:

Yes he will. Because he sure ain't getting any playing time.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,143
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Originally posted by mojave45:
Ok, so what are the predictions for Thursday night at the Chargers for Kap's performance?

He will ball out!

I have my doubts, the guy I saw vs GB was so completely lost as to what to do as soon as the ball was snapped. I don't think that gets fixed in a week.
We all know anyone who gets a lot of playing time in the last preseason game ends up cut. Anything positive out of that game is meaningless as far as being a starter is concerned. I would almost predict he will be able to use his legs to make some plays against guys that most likely won't be on an NFL roster after next weekend. The Kap fans that went in hiding will reappear for another week after an ok performance that will be 100% meaningless.
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Originally posted by mojave45:
Ok, so what are the predictions for Thursday night at the Chargers for Kap's performance?

He will ball out!

I have my doubts, the guy I saw vs GB was so completely lost as to what to do as soon as the ball was snapped. I don't think that gets fixed in a week.
We all know anyone who gets a lot of playing time in the last preseason game ends up cut. Anything positive out of that game is meaningless as far as being a starter is concerned. I would almost predict he will be able to use his legs to make some plays against guys that most likely won't be on an NFL roster after next weekend. The Kap fans that went in hiding will reappear for another week after an ok performance that will be 100% meaningless.
Would totally agree he is history!!!🔫🔫
So no one thinking Kap does well and stays? Hmm. Wonder where the support staff went.
This place has turned into stormfront overnight.
  • Jiks
  • Member
  • Posts: 29,220
Why are you guys giving him the attention that he CRAVES?
So here it is. Kaepernick has made his excuse for getting cut, deflecting it from performance.


Kaepernick was asked Sunday if he could get cut by San Francisco over his social stance.

"I don't know," Kaepernick said. "But if I do, I know I did what's right. And I can live with that at the end of the day."

Makes me think he knows something.
[ Edited by BOI49er on Aug 28, 2016 at 5:00 PM ]
If we cut him how does that effect the cap?
  • Jiks
  • Member
  • Posts: 29,220
Originally posted by BOI49er:
So here it is. Kaepernick has made his excuse for getting cut, deflecting it from performance.


Kaepernick was asked Sunday if he could get cut by San Francisco over his social stance.

"I don't know," Kaepernick said. "But if I do, I know I did what's right. And I can live with that at the end of the day."
He's asking for it... He needs attention.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
If we cut him how does that effect the cap?

It doesn't in any significant way.
All he needs now is some multi colored hair dyes to complete the clown hair. Kap has officially gone full retard.
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Originally posted by mojave45:
Ok, so what are the predictions for Thursday night at the Chargers for Kap's performance?

He will ball out!

I have my doubts, the guy I saw vs GB was so completely lost as to what to do as soon as the ball was snapped. I don't think that gets fixed in a week.
We all know anyone who gets a lot of playing time in the last preseason game ends up cut. Anything positive out of that game is meaningless as far as being a starter is concerned. I would almost predict he will be able to use his legs to make some plays against guys that most likely won't be on an NFL roster after next weekend. The Kap fans that went in hiding will reappear for another week after an ok performance that will be 100% meaningless.

Maybe he shows enough where another team bites on trading for him, maybe for a 5th Rd pick or so.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone