There are 199 users in the forums

Why Reggie Bush!!!?????

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Why Couldn't we sing Ryan Mathews who is way better than Bush and much more aligned with our power running game than bush is he cant run through the tackles. Kap CANT throw a screen pass im not joking he just does not have the finess to do so. gore has great hands out of the backfield and no it was not because of romans play calling its bc of Kaps inability to throw a simple screen. I hope he is working on that. I just do not get it reggie bush man why not get someone more like gore even Trent Richardson....
Why not in the Reggie Bush thread!!!????????
Originally posted by regulator530:
Why Couldn't we sing Ryan Mathews who is way better than Bush and much more aligned with our power running game than bush is he cant run through the tackles. Kap CANT throw a screen pass im not joking he just does not have the finess to do so. gore has great hands out of the backfield and no it was not because of romans play calling its bc of Kaps inability to throw a simple screen. I hope he is working on that. I just do not get it reggie bush man why not get someone more like gore even Trent Richardson....

We don't need power runners. We need to start spreading defenses out.
This is what I asked yesterday
LOL at even the thought of signing Trent Richardson.

Oh... capital letters, periods, and complete sentences actually help when posting.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL at even the thought of signing Trent Richardson.

Oh... capital letters, periods, and complete sentences actually help when posting.

That's it ? Do you comment on grammar man I heard they were hiring an editor .... and what is so funny about T Rich he is much better than Bush? Sorry should have posted in the ReggB section
[ Edited by regulator530 on Mar 17, 2015 at 1:29 PM ]
After you lose crabs some might have a new appreciation of bush
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
After you lose crabs some might have a new appreciation of bush

Kap can't throw the screen
IBTL!
Share 49ersWebzone