There are 234 users in the forums

Pick up your homerism and follow me!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Maybe time to get that niners tattoo and mark the date, bandwagoners will be jumping ship lol.
Ok, the more I'be been thinking about it the more I'm OK with next season. The coaching search was a joke, but there is enough experience on the staff to get our players prepared. Crossing my fingers for the play calling. The most frustrating part of Harbaugh's tenure was the conservative play calling. I will say this, I believe we are go,ing to be aggressive and let our players play.

As far as personnel is concerned we have been planning for the day for a while, it's time to turn the page.

Willis hurts, but we have Borland
Time for tank to fill in for Cowboy (that's why we drafted him)
Brooks and his attitude can take a hike...Lynch is ready
Docket taking over for Ray Mac
I think we get cox back and let cully walk. Cox, Brock, and Johnson give us 3 decent at CB with Ward back as our nickel.

With all of the injuries on D last year and the way the young guys played, I think we can still be a top 5 defense.

Gore is one of my top Niners of all time, but it's time to hand the reigns over to Hyde. With Hubter coming back too we should still be able to run the ball.
We drafted Iupati's replacement in Thomas...let's see what he can do.
If we get Torrey Smith, Crabtree won't be too missed. Plus we get to see what our young guys can do.

Oh yeah...and the draft plus $20 mil to still spend in free agency.
Sad to see guys go, but the rest of the roster isn't just going to roll over. We'll play tough and aggressive!
without looking at the names, i cant tell who's really a 9er fan or not....it's like iHatethe49ersWebzone.com
We will survive.
Dead team walking.
Originally posted by zonkers:
Let's follow the HOF'er!

Thanks for the laugh....that was great.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Great message from Jesse Sapolu. Star players leave, and new stars emerge in their place. It's amazing we're going to lose so many players and I still like the talent base on the roster. This team was and still is loaded. Just need to get the execution on and off the field back on track.

yup. Depth takes a hit, but we've got 9 picks and a very good gm so, I'm good.
Share 49ersWebzone