There are 248 users in the forums

So I just Watched a Replay of Super Bowl 47 Today and I found Out the 49ers Offense Probs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That obvious hold on Bruce Miller not being called and that retarded play calling from Roman on the 5 yardline was why we lost
Was just channel guide surfing and saw espn2 playing this at 7. . God it still hurts!!!!!
If/When we finally win the SB, I'll spend the following week going back and watching replays of the 2011/2013 NFC Championships, some of our miserable regular season losses throughout the years, and of course... SB47.

Until then, I've dodged all the replays/highlights of these games like the plague.
Under JH, we sucked almost every time we did not run a PA or QB movement play...because our pass blocking was never good.
why was this bumped
Haven't seen a single highlight of the game since we lost. Still hurts
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
ACTUALLY, the problem really was that our offense played to the strength of Baltimore's AGING defense...we went with Kaep's PISTOL OFFENSE and it kept our players close and tight instead of spreading them around..

I personally believed then that Vernon would have a huge day because no LBs from Baltimore could have stayed with him.. while at the same time, had we sent MOSS deep often, Ed wouldn't have able to help out underneath...
I just recently watched it for the first time since it happened. So close to one of the greatest comebacks ever.

I forgot just how good our running game was and how garbage it is now.
Can't get me high enough to rewatch that garbage.
THOSE FADES AT THE END. . .

All I know is that if we win that game things would be a lot different right now. Harbaugh would most likely still be our coach
Originally posted by 16to804ever:
Was just channel guide surfing and saw espn2 playing this at 7. . God it still hurts!!!!!

Just watched it also. I'm just proud of myself for not crying again
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Aug 22, 2016 at 8:10 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
All I know is that if we win that game things would be a lot different right now. Harbaugh would most likely still be our coach

Yup and Baalke and Parag would've gotten the boot!
Originally posted by awp8912:
I just recently watched it for the first time since it happened. So close to one of the greatest comebacks ever.

6 yards a pop in preseason is hardly garbage.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by awp8912:

6 yards a pop in preseason is hardly garbage.

Was speaking more about the last few seasons. We went from #1 to middle of the pack I believe.
Share 49ersWebzone