LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 279 users in the forums

I am done with Kawakami from the News Feed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Follower:
TK is absolutely the best in the business.... that Peter King draft propaganda piece regarding Marathe needed to be placed in its proper context. I appreciate TK more and more everyday for his unwillingness to accept BS.

Nice try Tim.

I know that just by replying to this I'm giving you exactly what you want, but you're still not going to get me to click on your links.
he cant block you when you reply also
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
TK is absolutely the best in the business.... that Peter King draft propaganda piece regarding Marathe needed to be placed in its proper context. I appreciate TK more and more everyday for his unwillingness to accept BS.

Nice try Tim.

I know that just by replying to this I'm giving you exactly what you want, but you're still not going to get me to click on your links.
he cant block you when you reply also

Haha.
Click or don't click, follow or don't follow, it's completely up to you to get educated.... avoiding TK reduces the chances that you will have a fundamental and accurate understanding of what goes on in 49er headquarters. TK gives praise when praise is earned, and calls out BS when it needs to be called out. If Jed ever earns something, he'll get credit for it, but until then, Jed just needs to go away,
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Kawakook can suck a cahk
Click or don't click, follow or don't follow, it's completely up to you to get educated.... avoiding TK reduces the chances that you will have a fundamental and accurate understanding of what goes on in 49er headquarters. TK gives praise when praise is earned, and calls out BS when it needs to be called out. If Jed ever earns something, he'll get credit for it, but until then, Jed just needs to go away,

Tim, just because Lynch blocked you on Twitter there is no need to get so angry.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on May 10, 2017 at 8:06 PM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Tim, just because Lynch blocked you on Twitter there is no need to get so angry.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

you don't want to know what I tweeted to kawakami 2 years ago.

Ahh sounds like Timmy can't handle his bets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Ahh sounds like Timmy can't handle his bets

Ha Tem

Tell us where he touched you Tim.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Not only is Kawakami negative, but he can dish out plenty of criticism. Yet, he can't take any...I've been blocked for a couple of years now because I called him on some stuff I didn't feel was right. He's got an oversized ego...ergo his unwillingness to take any criticism. He'll never admit when he's wrong...so for me, he's a two-faced moron.

yeah i got blocked 3 over 18 months ago,because I called Him "Tiny Tim tiptoeing through the tulips", he got pissed and banned me for Life.lol
Tim is like, the most important person in like, omg, Tim's life.
I asked that douche a simple question and he blocked me on twitter and called me a jedbot. lol
Share 49ersWebzone