LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

I am done with Kawakami from the News Feed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2014/12/04/colin-kaepernick-2/

Kawakami the backstabber he is continues to trash the team. Any one else read this? Just look at this headline...

"Colin Kaepernick's big talent and small-time mindset, though the 49ers' front office is too weak to even know it's a problem"

That is the headline to the article.

Small-time mindset? Kaepernick? Really?? You're going to insult the intelligence of our starting QB? Much of the article is Kawakami complaining that Kaep is "rude" in media sessions. He writes that Kaep's decisions are "mindless".

I do not envy the NFL QB being grilled by the media. There are thousands of reporters and they all want to ask questions. Often the same question. Over and over. And over some more. It's hard to give the same thought out detailed response a thousand times. And if a player does have a long, revealing response to a question you can bet that the media dogs are salivating just waiting to take something out of context, blow it up, and make a controversial story out of it.

So Kaepernick keeps his answers short and simple. Kawakami blasts him and the 49ers for doing so. Because poor Kawakami's job is made harder when Kaepernick doesn't give Kawakami any fodder for his trash articles. Without anything juicy to write about he's left with filth like this to churn out. He's an embarrassment to our team and fans.
Dont give him any hits. It's amazing how hated both Harbaugh and Kap are in the media and by other teams fans'. You'd think they both got away with murder or kicked pregnant women down flights of stairs.
[ Edited by awp8912 on Dec 4, 2014 at 4:48 PM ]
Originally posted by awp8912:
Dont give him any hits. It's amazing how hated both Harbaugh and Kap are in the media and by other teams fans'. You'd think they both got away with murder or kicked pregnant women down flights of stairs.

When you win, people hate you. A lot of people hate Brady and Bellicheck also. Mostly on the east coast so we're not as exposed to it on the west.
I had to post this also in the CK thread...obviously.

Agreed, don't give him ANY hits. You should copy/paste the article with the link so NOBODY goes TO the link. That gives him hits.
That dude's just a little b***h blogger. It's how he makes a living.

Like the others said, don't give him hits. Although I will promise him a hit if I my him in real life.
Quackami does everything but actually report about football.
Yeah, he's like the line from, Dumb and Dumber To, "Gotch yoooooouuuuuuuu!"
Unfortunately i gave it some hits...he really is just troll who has moved from trashing JH, to yesterday it was York/Baalke and now CK. Not saying he doesn't ever make any valid points, but the way he goes about it is just filled with so much snark and he comes across like a little b***h with an axe to grind or who is just trying to get a rise out of peope...either way it makes him a very unlikeable individual. not to mention 99% of what he writes is pure conjecture, yet he passes it off as fact...or twists his words up to appear as fact. The funniest thing in his York/Baalke article is where he chides a petulant York for his tweet on social media (which i kind of agree with)...when all this toad does is goad people on twitter with his smarmy, bitter comments and then blocks them immediately after. He is really the worst and gives a bad name to journalists.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Dec 4, 2014 at 5:12 PM ]
  • CMIO
I'm glad Kamakazi is pissed. He's trying to pick on Kaep, like all the other media hacks, but Kaep ain't biting. So they get pissed and write bs articles to vent.

Sucks for them
  • Veteran
TK is not a kiss a**. I know he can alienate some of the fans, but he is one of the few reporters with a pair of balls to ask the tough questions and not be afraid of the consequences.

He's a f'n troll, always has been. He's a skip ball-less wannabe.
Originally posted by 190836:
TK is not a kiss a**. I know he can alienate some of the fans, but he is one of the few reporters with a pair of balls to ask the tough questions and not be afraid of the consequences.

Yeah and if he doesn't get "his" answer he makes s**t up. Pure garbage.
  • CMIO
Originally posted by Niners816:

Yeah and if he doesn't get "his" answer he makes s**t up. Pure garbage.

So does Skip

This message was approved by the Tim Kawakami campaign for "No! on kiss ass!"
Share 49ersWebzone