There are 140 users in the forums

Roger Craig, "49ers discord a bunch of crap"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Well the secondary DID get shredded by Peyton Manning, which was also caused by NO PASS RUSH. Sure Aldon Smith is not injured but was he in the game??

We missed Aldon vs Cutler as well. We went up big first half and despite Kap shi***** the bed we could have gotten off the field in a couple situations had we had Aldon Smith I do believe.

Penalties
Originally posted by teylo31:
Penalties

Those dumb penalties did hurt us greatly vs CHI and ARI but I believe Aldon would have still gotten us off the field a few more times in some very tight games
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
roger craig--man of steel. played his whole career without major injury.
Craig is right. Obviously at 4-4, and with the offense struggling to find any kind of identity or consistency, we've been a major disappointment. That doesn't mean the atmosphere in the building is dysfunctional. The media tries to make every rough stretch into a doomsday scenario. We're going through a stretch of bad football. Nothing more, nothing less.

I think we will turn it around and starting playing much better, but the question is if it's too little, too late. Finishing the year 6-2 puts us at 10 wins on the year, which wasn't good enough to get into the NFC playoff last year. The 2nd half of the schedule is arguably more difficult than the 1st half. There is very little margin for error.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Craig is right. Obviously at 4-4, and with the offense struggling to find any kind of identity or consistency, we've been a major disappointment. That doesn't mean the atmosphere in the building is dysfunctional. The media tries to make every rough stretch into a doomsday scenario. We're going through a stretch of bad football. Nothing more, nothing less.

I think we will turn it around and starting playing much better, but the question is if it's too little, too late. Finishing the year 6-2 puts us at 10 wins on the year, which wasn't good enough to get into the NFC playoff last year. The 2nd half of the schedule is arguably more difficult than the 1st half. There is very little margin for error.

But we will hopefully have more of our stars back on the field specifically Aldon and that should help us get stronger as the season progresses
Originally posted by CWin4949:
STFU and don't fumble the ball and we'd be on a quest for 7.....

Is it Craig's fault for fumbling, or is it the entire offenses fault for losing to a Giants team that didnt even score a TD?

We lost an NFC Champ game in our own house in which the opposing team didnt score a single TD. How pathetic is that? You cant pin all of that on Craig.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Is it Craig's fault for fumbling, or is it the entire offenses fault for losing to a Giants team that didnt even score a TD?

We lost an NFC Champ game in our own house in which the opposing team didnt score a single TD. How pathetic is that? You cant pin all of that on Craig.

truf.
Share 49ersWebzone