LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 211 users in the forums

Time to choose...one or the other(s). Somebody has to go.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lol, some of you guys make no sense. Austin Davis had what is known as a horrific game, yet his team still came away with a victory. Kap did not even have a bad game. Both fumbles were barely his fault if at all. This is 100% Roman and Harb. Even Staley admitted the poor schemes and techniques in this game. I don't even blame the O-line. When Alex was here with HrRo our O was garbage as well.

There is a reason Kap got a contract this offseason. There is a reason Harbaugh didn't.

Take from that what you may but I can say Kap has already made throws this year no other QBs cept Rodgers can make. But yeah let's draft another phoney QB early on instead of the guy who for his whole career has been creating plays in spite of this horrendous offensive philosophy known as Niner harbaugh football.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'm a big believer in Harbaugh and his system, but the in-game playcalling sucks, and that's Roman's job.

Roman goes, Harbaugh stays. Kap is the QB, but draft legitimate talent to push him. Love the kid to death, but never put all your eggs in one basket.

How can any of us know if Roman is basing his play calls on a mentally and accuracy limited QB?
Originally posted by awp8912:
Lol, some of you guys make no sense. Austin Davis had what is known as a horrific game, yet his team still came away with a victory. Kap did not even have a bad game. Both fumbles were barely his fault if at all. This is 100% Roman and Harb. Even Staley admitted the poor schemes and techniques in this game. I don't even blame the O-line. When Alex was here with HrRo our O was garbage as well.

There is a reason Kap got a contract this offseason. There is a reason Harbaugh didn't.

Take from that what you may but I can say Kap has already made throws this year no other QBs cept Rodgers can make. But yeah let's draft another phoney QB early on instead of the guy who for his whole career has been creating plays in spite of this horrendous offensive philosophy known as Niner harbaugh football.

Whose fault was it for that fumble at the end then? Harbaugh and Roman? Lol... By the way, it was evident after the half that the play calling was based on the offensive line's inability to protect the quarterback or create running lanes.
[ Edited by YOUNGster08 on Nov 2, 2014 at 11:46 PM ]

Please cite those throws.
  • Phil
  • Veteran

Kap had a bad game.
Originally posted by YOUNGster08:

Whose fault was it for that fumble at the end then? Harbaugh and Roman? Lol...

He may be watching a different Kaepernick than us
Originally posted by Puckdaddy:
He may be watching a different Kaepernick than us

Maybe the one in Madden?
Originally posted by YOUNGster08:
Maybe the one in Madden?

That is a perfect example of the delusion that plaques some of our supporters.
Lol I see the trolls are out in fashion now, glad Trent disagrees with the "genius" posters in this thread.
Lol I see the trolls are out in fashion now, glad Trent disagrees with the "genius" posters in this thread.

Oh, you're on a first name basis now. Kewl

Harbaugh has stubborn loyalty for Roman, but it won't matter if Roman is fired. As long as Harbaugh is here, the offensive philosophy will never change.

I've long since thought that they're screwing with Kap's development. Trying to turn him into something he's not, instead of just unleashing him. That sh*t gets old and trickles through the whole offense.

Poor guy, he's still under the impression that titles deem a person beyond reprove. Well in case you haven't received the memo, some of his latest decisions have lead to an out of character team. We are tied to a QB who cannot throw a touch pass on an ipad, can't use cognition skills pass the 1.5 read on any play, cannot seem to hit a player in stride to allow them to catch and run or get the ball out in a timely fashion. Now as a coach that is a lot of shortcomings that he must account for. Although I am very critical of Roman, it is not fair to condemn him with such huge shackles on his feet.
  • buck
  • Veteran
I do not have a clue about what is going on with the offensive coaching staff.

I do know that I have no access to any information other than information gotten from the media.

For all I know Harbaugh may know even less than Roman about running an offense.

I have no idea what is going on between York, Baalke, and Harbaugh.

But, something does seem amiss. The offensive players are playing like they are discombobulate---stressed, rattled, ill at ease.

Is the WZ seriously this dumb? You want to fire Harbaugh? Harbaugh is the best thing that happened to this team in 10 years.

~ Aldon Smith out because of his own dumb self.
~ Willis out injury.
~ Bowman out injury.
~ Center out for the year injury.
~ QB struggling and regressed in some ways.

What do you want Harbaugh to do?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Is the WZ seriously this dumb? You want to fire Harbaugh? Harbaugh is the best thing that happened to this team in 10 years.

~ Aldon Smith out because of his own dumb self.
~ Willis out injury.
~ Bowman out injury.
~ Center out for the year injury.
~ QB struggling and regressed in some ways.

What do you want Harbaugh to do?

The sense that I've gotten is that most of those on the WZ want Roman gone, not Harbaugh. The defense is performing fine under Fangio.
[ Edited by YOUNGster08 on Nov 3, 2014 at 12:33 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone