LISTEN: 49ers Drafted For Now And The Future →

There are 84 users in the forums

It's a done deal, the window has closed!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The window is still wide open. Yes, we are 4-4 with 8 games left but our 3 all pro defenders will be back in the next few weeks. Our best football is ahead of us.
Originally posted by Baldie:
We still have to beat the Saints, Giants, and the Chargers to. Hell the Raider game might be close the way the niners have been playing.

That's 4 wins.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
The window is still wide open. Yes, we are 4-4 with 8 games left but our 3 all pro defenders will be back in the next few weeks. Our best football is ahead of us.

The issue isn't with the defense though. Its the offense that has the issues.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
We still have to beat the Saints, Giants, and the Chargers to. Hell the Raider game might be close the way the niners have been playing.

That's 4 wins.

I'm not that confident....LoL. Maybe if we beat the Saints but until then......
The issue isn't with the defense though. Its the offense that has the issues.

We've seen dozens of times that a great defense can more than make up for a stumbling offense.

In my opinion, we've lost too many games that should have been easy to win. The games that stand out are the Bears, Arizona and St. Louis. We should be sitting at 6-2 at the very least, if Chokernick actually could close games without...choking. How about going 3 and out on the second to last drive? He was making horrible passes into double coverage. On a back shoulder fade, he actually threw it on the other side of the defender.
Originally posted by Psinex:

In my opinion, we've lost too many games that should have been easy to win. The games that stand out are the Bears, Arizona and St. Louis. We should be sitting at 6-2 at the very least, if Chokernick actually could close games without...choking. How about going 3 and out on the second to last drive? He was making horrible passes into double coverage. On a back shoulder fade, he actually threw it on the other side of the defender.

If the TD counts then there's I fumble, so how does he choke exactly?

That's 4 wins.

I'm not that confident....LoL. Maybe if we beat the Saints but until then......

Giants are garbage and the Chargers have lost 3 in a row. Rams are better than both.
^ no fumble...sorry
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Originally posted by Psinex:

If the TD counts then there's I fumble, so how does he choke exactly?

The team obviously has 'L' now in their record, so yes, in the Romo sense of the word, he did choke.

The next 2 weeks will tell a lot. If we win the next 2 I think we will be in very good position to make the playoffs
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
The next 2 weeks will tell a lot. If we win the next 2 I think we will be in very good position to make the playoffs

I wouldn't say we'd be in a very good position. We will possibly be tied with other wild card contending teams. If we get Willis, Bowman and Aldon back next week, then maybe we have a chance to get back into it. Bottom line is that we are going to have to start winning most of the remaining games. We can't go less than 10-6 and hope to make it into the playoffs.
This team is like one of the pre-Harbaugh teams. Might need to clean house. Not going anywhere with what we have now. Might need to draft a QB high next year as well. No confidence in Kap right now.
At least Borland proved he ain't no punk
I understand the frustrations. This season is far from over. We can win out, aldon and willis will be back asap. Don't lose the faith yet. Our team will rebound from this s**t!!!

Goniners
Share 49ersWebzone