There are 773 users in the forums
Niner games Ref's
Sep 21, 2014 at 8:15 PM
- HoRneR
- Veteran
- Posts: 174
If Tony Romo doesn't go full retard week 1 the refs take that game away also.
Sep 21, 2014 at 8:17 PM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,996
Is it just us or is it league wide? I have seen other boards and they complaining about the same s**t
[ Edited by jimrat on Sep 21, 2014 at 8:18 PM ]
Sep 21, 2014 at 8:24 PM
- Antix
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,941
Originally posted by jimrat:Is it just us or is it league wide? I have seen other boards and they complaining about the same s**t
Its prob league wide but I can't prove. I want to but I can't stop.axh the NFL enough to watch a full game anymore but I'm sure it isn't just us.
Sep 21, 2014 at 9:10 PM
- ModestoNiner33
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,906
Originally posted by Antix:Its prob league wide but I can't prove. I want to but I can't stop.axh the NFL enough to watch a full game anymore but I'm sure it isn't just us.
I watched the Raider/Patriot game with my buddy (a Raider Fan) and I thought most of the calls were good until the Holding call that negated the Darren McFadden TD. I don't think any other team is getting jacked by the refs like we are.
Sep 21, 2014 at 9:17 PM
- SFFanSince72
- Veteran
- Posts: 81
To pour more gasoline on the fire.....I see the the NFL is particularly slandering the character of Kapernick regarding his alleged use of offensive language.
The NFL ref is claiming that Kap used the N word.....and Kap has vehemently denied using that word.
But now the news is being passed around the major media outlets as FACT that he did in fact use the N word.
Its a f**king smear campaign
The NFL ref is claiming that Kap used the N word.....and Kap has vehemently denied using that word.
But now the news is being passed around the major media outlets as FACT that he did in fact use the N word.
Its a f**king smear campaign
Sep 21, 2014 at 9:21 PM
- SofaKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,442
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
I watched the Raider/Patriot game with my buddy (a Raider Fan) and I thought most of the calls were good until the Holding call that negated the Darren McFadden TD. I don't think any other team is getting jacked by the refs like we are.
That is correct. We've been the most penalized team in the league, and I think we can all agree that MANY of these calls have been complete f**king horses**t. No team has been screwed by the refs like us, and it's a statistical FACT.
Sep 21, 2014 at 9:24 PM
- Antix
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,941
Originally posted by SofaKing:Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:I watched the Raider/Patriot game with my buddy (a Raider Fan) and I thought most of the calls were good until the Holding call that negated the Darren McFadden TD. I don't think any other team is getting jacked by the refs like we are.
That is correct. We've been the most penalized team in the league, and I think we can all agree that MANY of these calls have been complete f**king horses**t. No team has been screwed by the refs like us, and it's a statistical FACT.
Well its not gonna make a difference. We complain and they'll just call us Whiners and what not. The refs are going to continue screwing us too so I'm not sure how we can expect to win under these circumstances.
Sep 21, 2014 at 9:24 PM
- Antix
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,941
Dbl
[ Edited by Antix on Sep 21, 2014 at 9:25 PM ]
Sep 21, 2014 at 9:29 PM
- SofaKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,442
Originally posted by Antix:
Well its not gonna make a difference. We complain and they'll just call us Whiners and what not. The refs are going to continue screwing us too so I'm not sure how we can expect to win under these circumstances.
I don't know how we're going to do it either. If we had Aldon and Bowman maybe we could overcome it. Until then, it's going to be very difficult. I just don't see what the 49ers can do differently to avoid these penalties. A few have been legit, but many are not. We're being penalized for playing the game.
Sep 21, 2014 at 9:30 PM
- SnakePlissken
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,028
We're the 'bad boys' of the NFL, the f**king Raiders now. The 'cursing', the 'taunt' call from Cully, they're trying to make us look like thugs that deserve to lose, so that if we even try to talk about it, we're 'whining b***hes' who start wife beaters, and 'terrorists' yelling threats at airports. We're not the American dream image the NFL wants.
We are in exile.
We are in exile.
Sep 21, 2014 at 9:32 PM
- Janitor
- HOF Food Reviews
- Posts: 49,071
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
We're the 'bad boys' of the NFL, the f**king Raiders now. The 'cursing', the 'taunt' call from Cully, they're trying to make us look like thugs that deserve to lose, so that if we even try to talk about it, we're 'whining b***hes' who start wife beaters, and 'terrorists' yelling threats at airports. We're not the American dream image the NFL wants.
We are in exile.
Meanwhile pete the cheat is being paraded around as the paragon of righteousness. How absurd.
Sep 21, 2014 at 9:34 PM
- Antix
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,941
Originally posted by SofaKing:Originally posted by Antix:Well its not gonna make a difference. We complain and they'll just call us Whiners and what not. The refs are going to continue screwing us too so I'm not sure how we can expect to win under these circumstances.
I don't know how we're going to do it either. If we had Aldon and Bowman maybe we could overcome it. Until then, it's going to be very difficult. I just don't see what the 49ers can do differently to avoid these penalties. A few have been legit, but many are not. We're being penalized for playing the game.
Even with Bo and Aldon it would be hard. Like you said...its not the penalties that we deserve but the ones that come outta thin air that kill us. The last PI flag was almost laughable...they knew if the pass was incomplete for any reason they were throwing it and because the rules are so grey they can get away with throwing any flag they want. And its not going to stop. We'll be having this same conversation next week.
Sep 21, 2014 at 9:47 PM
- teylo31
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,408
Only 1 way to avoid all that. Score more than 14 points
Sep 21, 2014 at 9:53 PM
- hondakillerzx
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,280
theyre gonna keep screwing us into a top 10 pick then we come back and run these motherf**kers out of the stadium with a new coaching staff that can play nice with the nfl. unfortunately, harbaugh has been rubbing the nfl the wrong way since hes been here and our players have been in the media for the wrong reasons a lot lately so I can see why we are considered the bad guys now and were going to get this treatment until something changes unfortunately. i like harbs but he might be the biggest reason were getting screwed by refs so bad right now
Sep 21, 2014 at 9:53 PM
- LottOfDefense
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,754
Undisciplined team from the owner down to the players in a sensitive league, grow up fans. The 9er are about to implode and you want to blame it on the refs.