There are 255 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Better drop big coin on the Eagles then. They gonna cover the hell outta that spread.
Vegas line means nothing at this point...at least not WRT Niner games. If Fangio can't devise some schemes to put consistent pressure on Foles he'll pick our secondary apart. Eagles have multiple weapons and they'll be very tough to beat.
Better figure out how to get a pass rush, and our DBs got a tough task coming. Last week Cully got beat, even when it wasnt completed. Need Brock back.

And we really need A Davis back so we can protect better.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Control the clock.Play the Alex Smith smash mouth dink and dunk game with a lot of runs and keep Philly's offense off the field as long as possible.On defense we need to play nickel,a lot,and try to contain the run as much as we can off that.Please no stupid penalties and use Aaron Lynch more because he's the only one right now who can generate pressure besides Justin Smith.
[ Edited by 9er2k on Sep 22, 2014 at 6:55 AM ]
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Don't be conservative in this game, score at will. All I gotta say. By scoring points you give the D some leeway, because without Aldon, Navarro, and Glenn you have to give them some leeway. We can't expect the D to keep us in games. Even if the front 7 was in tack, the secondary is horrible right now.
We need lady luck on our side.
Get back to basics. Ground and pound with Gore and Hyde.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Get back to basics. Ground and pound with Gore and Hyde.

I honestly feel like they should establish the pass to get the run going.
I don't know if we can out score the Eagles. Their offense is lightyears better than arizonas. It'll be a tough one to win.

Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

Did you go to the Dr and get your tingle taken care of? Cause it didn't help us last game
We need this guy in the locker room during halftime...
http://youtu.be/X7ymriMhoj0
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I don't know if we can out score the Eagles. Their offense is lightyears better than arizonas. It'll be a tough one to win.

They average like 30+ points a game. A couple of their wins were comeback wins. The niners have so much difficulty defending the deep ball and Nick Foles (from highlights) looks accurate to on the deep throws. The only reason we're favored by a few points is because its a home game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Did you go to the Dr and get your tingle taken care of? Cause it didn't help us last game

I'm going in today. We need something to turn this thing around.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:
They average like 30+ points a game. A couple of their wins were comeback wins. The niners have so much difficulty defending the deep ball and Nick Foles (from highlights) looks accurate to on the deep throws. The only reason we're favored by a few points is because its a home game.

The Eagles are the opposite of us. They struggle early then turn it on in the 2nd half.
Share 49ersWebzone