Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 669 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DALLAS COWBOYS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Love Reid. Bryant took a massive shot too. Going to hurt my fantasy team but f**k fantasy teams am I right?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,451
Wow, just wow.
21-3 with 4 minutes left in the first! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Essentially the message they're sending is hey media suck it, you don't know s**t.
Bethea with a sick shot.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
REID!!!!

To think Dallas gave him to us!!
  • bors
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,736
Lol preseason offense woes
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,926
Eric Reid is a stud !!
Kap is 4-4, 75 yards, 2 TD's.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,542
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Is it too soon to say its over?!?!

I think so. Its over when the niners score 40
dez bryant taking dirt naps
  • Liono
  • Member
  • Posts: 601
Reid is so much better than Goldson and all his 15 yard penalties......we really made out well with letting Goldson go with all the money he makes.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,760
I think Reid got the TD on the dive but f**k it. Scored anyway
Its still REALLY early in the game though but a nice start
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,451
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Is it too soon to say its over?!?!

I'd like lemon-yay to get some sacks.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone