LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 188 users in the forums

Official: 2014 49ers schedule

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by awp8912:
Ok so the only difference between our schedule and the Cawks schedule are these two games:

For us:

For the Cawks:

Lol, they got the short end of the stick, for sure.
All teams in the same division will have the same schedule for 14 games because those are pre-determined...6 vs. own div, 4 vs. an entire NFC div, 4 vs. and entire AFC div. That leaves only 2 other games, and those will be vs. 2 teams that play in same conference but are not in either of the 2 divisions you're already playing, and these 2 opponents are determined by last year's regular season standings, i.e. that's why Seattle plays teams that came in 1st last year and Niners play 2nd place.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Apr 23, 2014 at 8:56 PM ]
Ok so the only difference between our schedule and the Cawks schedule are these two games:

For us:

For the Cawks:

I want to see Cam with a lot of designed runs.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Thanksgiving on Prime Time @ Levi's against the Seahawks.

My birthday too! Damn maybe I'll have to figure a way to come over; hey a $3k game what the hell eh..NINERS!!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Thanksgiving on Prime Time @ Levi's against the Seahawks.

My birthday too! Damn maybe I'll have to figure a way to come over; hey a $3k game what the hell eh..NINERS!!!

a thanksgiving miracle.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran

For us:

For the Cawks:

ya it's crazy how the Hawks finished 1st in their division and are playing the other teams that finished 1st in theirs. and we finished 2nd and are playing the 2nd place teams. and the Cards play the 3rd. It's almost like they plan it that way.
Originally posted by KID9R:

For us:

For the Cawks:

ya it's crazy how the Hawks finished 1st in their division and are playing the other teams that finished 1st in theirs. and we finished 2nd and are playing the 2nd place teams. and the Cards play the 3rd. It's almost like they plan it that way.

creates great balance year in and year out that's for sure.
Yeah, I for one am happy we get to face the fraud Saints, and Seattle has to deal with the Panthers. I do not wanna face the f**king Panthers again, and it's not about competition (we can kick their asses across the field), but those f**kers are just as dirty as Seattle when it comes to cheap-shots, and injuring players.
The Bears game bores the f**k out of me. Why did that have to be the home opener primetime game? Skins, Chiefs, Eagles, division opponent would have been better
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Interesting quirk of the schedule. Seahawks, Cardinals and Rams all have Week 4 bye. 49ers have Week 8 bye

Having the break mid-season is a plus. The Seahawks break is too early in the season, thirteen straight weeks of playing, has to wear them down without the mid-season break.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
The Bears game bores the f**k out of me. Why did that have to be the home opener primetime game? Skins, Chiefs, Eagles, division opponent would have been better

Bears were our first home victory at Candlestick, would be pretty cool to make it our first at Levi's.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Bears were our first home victory at Candlestick, would be pretty cool to make it our first at Levi's.

Boom.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Boom.

Boom.

And they're a solid team, especially with Jeffrey & Bennett coming on for them in the passing game in addition to Forte & Marshall.

Don't forget Kaps first home victory also.
Why does the schedule in the OP say cbs is broadcasting the redskins game? We're both NFC teams. Should be on fox.

It's something new this year called cross-flexing. Conference games usually on FOX or CBS can be flexed to the opposite network depending on the viewing interest of that game, I guess. Seems weird but I'm sure we'll get used to it. I hope 49ers @ Seacawks is flexed to SNF in week 15 but it probably won't happen cuz the scheduled game is Saints vs Bears. If they both suck enough by then the Niners/Cawks could replace it.
Share 49ersWebzone