There are 214 users in the forums

Im really getting tired of hearing about the Niners when it has nothing to do about footba

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The big picture is that players are no longer hungry, and everyone just wants to get paid!

#closedwindows
Aldon taking one for the team. A true team player.
i will trade offseason issues for a SB (Ex: seattle issues)
  • KK49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Stanley:
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
But what did gel was the fact that he said the word "bomb" in a context that seemed like a threat. That's the only fact that really matters because that is why he was arrested. He yelled at some Southwest folks. So what? I am sure people do that every day. But if he is stupid enough to say "bomb" in an airport, he deserves the ridicule.

Let me rephrase what you said. Any mention of the word 'bomb' in an airport, no matter what context it was said in, is unfortunate. Even if it wasn't a threat.

"You think I have a bomb?"
"I don't have a bomb."
You're treating me like I have a bomb."
"I'm going to blow this place up with a bomb."

None of those sentences mean the same thing, but because the word bomb is used, they all automatically mean the last.

But deserving ridicule? I'm not sure where you're going with that.

It wasn't smart, but unless Aldon specifically threatened to blow stuff up, I have no problem with it.

Another reason to get rid of the TSA.
Aldon probably meant jager' bomb....
  • KK49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nj9er:
These aren't really the crimes of the centuries and I'm sure similar things happen to Alec Baldwin all the time and America still loves him. Maybe Aldon should apologize with comedy!

here is an idea..... Aldon hosting the SNL , making bomb jokes all night....
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Albert Haynesworth anyone? Wonder if Rae Carruth is still in shape

No class!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Back in the days they sang "We're the 49er" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo8wWpxJi4s

New school era = go a lil something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzeZhCt5PVA

Don't forget this classic from 1989

I'm embarrassed for those two 80s vids

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
THE SANTA CLARA YOLOS

Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
What next ??? "Phil Dawson kicks a movie usher in the nuts" ..."Joe Looney Gropes a cocktail waitress" , C'mon fellas !!!!!...and I agree ...this s**t is getting old

LMJ bullying a midget
Guys you are missing the obvious here: thugs sell Jerseys. Bad boys sell jerseys.

The badder you can make someone look without actually doing anything wrong the bigger the goldmine for your team:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10330306/2013-nfl-playoffs-three-seattle-seahawks-players-rank-nfl-top-10-best-selling-jerseys

I think it's juvenile and a sad turn of events for professional adult sports but the money is big and the salaries have to be paid.
Charges were dropped against Kilgore today. There's one less thing to worry about.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
dbl post.
[ Edited by DeUh on Apr 15, 2014 at 6:26 PM ]

• DeUh
  • Veteran
What I´m tired of is so called fans jumping the gun every single time a "journalist" has some BREAKING NEWS !

Share 49ersWebzone