LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 244 users in the forums

Im really getting tired of hearing about the Niners when it has nothing to do about footba

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Seriously. Is already about time to rebuild an already young team? Is its time to exercise our draft picks decisions for this year and next year? Niners are expected to have more picks next year than this year. (Read from article) This really sucks!!! This crap can and have a good chance to affect the coming season. What pisses me off is that Anquan Boldin didnt sign up for this, nor would any other free agent that the Niners would have a chance to get, just saying..... I have never heard so much negative crap about the Niner players. They are thoughtless at what is at hand. A Championship team is crumbling and something needs to be done or happen before it gets worse. Sorry, frustrated.......
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBA
Winning with class is definitely a thing of the past with our franchise....

On the bright side though, we are really racking up some serious street cred......
Shoulda signed Desean Jackson as a role model.
Originally posted by lucky_49:
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBA

A MONDAY NIGHT PART
Albert Haynesworth anyone? Wonder if Rae Carruth is still in shape
Even if Gire is ready for some Footba
this team has become a joke off the field. the worst part is watching the fans defend each incident as not a big deal and an isolated incident. individually each incident may not be the end of the world, but when you add them all up it definitely means something. I find it telling that the first 3 picks of the baalke-harbaugh era all have had some sort of incident this offseason with 2 of them being arrested. these guys are more about yolo then they are about being professionals.
Originally posted by crabman82:
this team has become a joke off the field. the worst part is watching the fans defend each incident as not a big deal and an isolated incident. individually each incident may not be the end of the world, but when you add them all up it definitely means something. I find it telling that the first 3 picks of the baalke-harbaugh era all have had some sort of incident this offseason with 2 of them being arrested. these guys are more about yolo then they are about being professionals.

Wow, I didn't realize until you pointed out that Aldon, Kap and Culliver are the ones who have made headlines for the wrong reason.

It's getting really tiresome. At some point, we have to stop feeling like the media is out to get the team, and the team is in fact incapable of staying out of trouble.

As were the Cowboys of the 90s. -What people don't get is that there is a huge ripple effect going on here, it's called 3 straight years of nothing.

-The Pats have also been 3 straight years of nothing (including a Superbowl loss, too), but Pats have a seasoned coach/GM with an amazing track record/cold-business-approach, and he knows how to root players out and replace them like it's nothing.

Whether people want to accept it or not, the blame goes on Harbaugh, his "I'm one of the guys" mentality does not retain much authority, therefore the players feel they have a window of forgiveness. This needs to change.

It's so frustrating because Seattle wins the Superbowl and this is how our players respond.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Wow, I didn't realize until you pointed out that Aldon, Kap and Culliver are the ones who have made headlines for the wrong reason.

It's getting really tiresome. At some point, we have to stop feeling like the media is out to get the team, and the team is in fact incapable of staying out of trouble.

a few days ago I read a post from a poster (cant remember who it was) that said they met willis out late around 1am somewhere, and he asked for a pic but willis requested the fellow put his beer down and not have it in the pic, probably cus it gave the wrong look. its not a coincidence to me that he willies is from the previous regime. I don't think you'd see that from some of the younger guys on he team. yeah I get it they're young but they're doing a ton of dumb s**t.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

As were the Cowboys of the 90s. -What people don't get is that there is a huge ripple effect going on here, it's called 3 straight years of nothing.

-The Pats have also been 3 straight years of nothing (including a Superbowl loss, too), but Pats have a seasoned coach/GM with an amazing track record/cold-business-approach, and he knows how to root players out and replace them like it's nothing.

Whether people want to accept it or not, the blame goes on Harbaugh, his "I'm one of the guys" mentality does not retain much authority, therefore the players feel they have a window of forgiveness. This needs to change.

had this core had a title i'd probably care less and say the ring(s) are worth it. but I wouldn't be as proud as the titles we won with our previous core in the 80's 90's
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Right now I'm only hearing about one serious incident of a hit and run. An arrest for walking home drunk, a crappy browns team asked if they could have our coach, a girl got too messed up and had rescue called to help her, and getting rude back with rude TSA.

The biggest crime Aldon committed if you ask me was flying South West.

People around here through around thug but how many of them could have DUIs? How many invited a girl over to their place and had her get too messed up or had her go psycho? How many people have either gotten rude or wanted to get rude with an airline employee?
Originally posted by nj9er:
Right now I'm only hearing about one serious incident of a hit and run. An arrest for walking home drunk, a crappy browns team asked if they could have our coach, a girl got too messed up and had rescue called to help her, and getting rude back with rude TSA.

The biggest crime Aldon committed if you ask me was flying South West.

People around here through around thug but how many of them could have DUIs? How many invited a girl over to their place and had her get too messed up or had her go psycho? How many people have either gotten rude or wanted to get rude with an airline employee?

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Apr 13, 2014 at 7:59 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone