There are 167 users in the forums

Rising Players

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It will be VERY interesting to se if Okoye makes the team.

I'd be a major story if he made it and became an impact player.
i just cant get behind this okoye train. between his lack of exp and the bodies in front of him i see him as nothing more than just a feel good story that never amounts to anything.
Culliver
Lattimore
Carradine
Moody
Originally posted by crabman82:
yeah i remember reynolds being able to get after it at fsu, but once he hit the pro's he was pretty bad

I was surprised he flamed out so bad. I had DE ranked that year: 1. Andre Carter 2a. Justin Smith 2b. Jamal Reynolds

I am not Trent Baalke
Originally posted by crabman82:
i just cant get behind this okoye train. between his lack of exp and the bodies in front of him i see him as nothing more than just a feel good story that never amounts to anything.

Agreed, except that his body happens to be bigger, stronger, and faster than most of those in front of him.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Existence:
Agreed, except that his body happens to be bigger, stronger, and faster than most of those in front of him.
The competition at swing tackle should be pretty fierce with the versatile incumbent Adam Snyder vs. Stanford alum Jonathan Martin vs the imposing Brock Marquardt.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
The competition at swing tackle should be pretty fierce with the versatile incumbent Adam Snyder vs. Stanford alum Jonathan Martin vs the imposing Brock Marquardt.

Luke...and I agree, it's going to be an epic battle!
Originally posted by OldJoe:
Culliver
Lattimore
Carradine
Moody

Moody would certainly classify as a dark horse yet here he is, training with CK. That's a great sign. If we do change the defensive scheme, I wonder if they have plans for him.

Another one could be Cook and Dax Swanson. Who?
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Moody would certainly classify as a dark horse yet here he is, training with CK. That's a great sign. If we do change the defensive scheme, I wonder if they have plans for him.

Another one could be Cook and Dax Swanson. Who?

+ DJ Campbell . Athletic hard nosed football player who looked pretty good when given the chance ( Panthers vs. Falcons ).

Originally posted by DeUh:
+ DJ Campbell . Athletic hard nosed football player who looked pretty good when given the chance ( Panthers vs. Falcons ).

You are the man!
  • DeUh
  • Veteran

You are the man!

Carradine could be the X-Factor of the season. I bet he's your opening day RDE in our nickel front. Gets to play right next to Cowboy, could light it up and become a household name by October. Surprisingly little buzz around him and his likely impending huuuge role.

You are the man!

Bro, you need to go here: Page 17, Post #242: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/177313-2014-team-needs-updates/page17/

I have a feeling you'd have a lot to add to this list/analysis/expectations/strengths/weaknesses
I really thought TJE was starting to play well late in the season. We have amazing depth on both lines, I just wish I knew a lil more about the competition at center.
Share 49ersWebzone