There are 149 users in the forums

It's spelled Kap, not Kaep.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by hateradin:
So he can't even spell his own name? Must be dumb.

By that logic, everyone that goes by "Joe" is dumb.

Joe Montana didn't know how to spell his own name!

and any Richards out there that go by "Dick"
Who the f*** cares
I have been abbreviating his name that way since before i even knew it was his nickname. we are talking since right after he was drafted. Aint gonna change. DGAF.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by hateradin:
So he can't even spell his own name? Must be dumb.

By that logic, everyone that goes by "Joe" is dumb.

Joe Montana didn't know how to spell his own name!

and any Richards out there that go by "Dick"

For instance, Richard "Dick" Sherman

[ Edited by mattster03 on Jan 12, 2014 at 4:34 PM ]
Ive noticed an influx of people that keep spelling it "Kaep", which is incorrect, according to Colin himself.

Just a notice for the bandwagoners who dont know.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2012/12/13/3763504/colin-kaepernick-official-nickname-putting-bow-on-story-kap#

Says the guy who thinks he's a better fan than everyone else.
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Who the f*** cares

Yeah, who cares about spelling things correctly.
Originally posted by Stanley:
Ive noticed an influx of people that keep spelling it "Kaep", which is incorrect, according to Colin himself.

Just a notice for the bandwagoners who dont know.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2012/12/13/3763504/colin-kaepernick-official-nickname-putting-bow-on-story-kap#

Says the guy who thinks he's a better fan than everyone else.

I know its setting the bar high to expect 49ers fans to spell their own QB's nickname right, but lets all give it a shot.
Who the f*** cares

Colin Kaepernick. I think the Kaep spelling is correct, IMO
Who the f*** cares

This isn't 'Nam, there are rules.
Go Kaep Go!

Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Who the f*** cares

Colin Kaepernick. I think the Kaep spelling is correct, IMO

Not according to Kaepernick...
I'm from Hawaii so I used to hate Kaep cuz he played for Nevada. One game, Kaep tried running the ball into the endzone but Corey paredes stripped it out of Kaeps hands, preserving the victory. Fricken Kaep tried to say Nevada beat themselves and all that s**t...but now I couldn't be more grateful that Kaeps a niner.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Nalo9er:
I'm from Hawaii so I used to hate Kaep cuz he played for Nevada. One game, Kaep tried running the ball into the endzone but Corey paredes stripped it out of Kaeps hands, preserving the victory. Fricken Kaep tried to say Nevada beat themselves and all that s**t...but now I couldn't be more grateful that Kaeps a niner.

it's KAP!
True story, one time someone was talking about Kaep and I had no idea who he was talking about. I was like, who is this Kaep dude? Then I finally figured out he was talking about Kap and I understood he meant the niners QB. Also, this is the most serious thing I think about in life. I couldn't tell you how many times I have awoke dripping in sweat thinking, do they know its Kap?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Nalo9er:

it's KAP!

Huh? Oh just now noticed the thread title. My bad..just was sharing a story with u guys
Share 49ersWebzone