LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Gonna be a rough one. Getting TOUCHDOWNS early would go a long way towards shutting that crowd up.

This is the key

that and NO turnovers, we always turn the ball over up there, protect the friggin football.
Cut em up!!!!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Well we can count on no RED jersey's in Seattle, didn't they ban ticket sells to SF fans?
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Gonna be a rough one. Getting TOUCHDOWNS early would go a long way towards shutting that crowd up.

This is the key

that and NO turnovers, we always turn the ball over up there, protect the friggin football.

when we recovered Gore's fumble, that was huge!
3rd straight nfc title game. We gotta beat the Seahawks, slow Lynch and their offense will die. Kaep has to be on point with his passing, and we've got to get chunk plays. Vernon deep a few times for TD's would be great.
F**K THAT PED PUSHING SQUAD, THE LEGION OF BOOM WILL BE DOOMED NEXT WEEKEND

ITS OUR TIME FAITHFUL

[ Edited by Tru2RedNGold25 on Jan 12, 2014 at 1:56 PM ]
Originally posted by Baldie:
Well we can count on no RED jersey's in Seattle, didn't they ban ticket sells to SF fans?

There will be a lot of Niner fans coming down from Vancouver. During the glory days the "local team" in the NFC was the Niners so we got all of their broadcasts. The Niners (also because of winning 5 rings) became the team for a lot of bandwagon guys
49ers win if they have no mental or physical mistakes. Right now the 49ers are the better team but mistakes will give it to the hawks.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigmur49:

There will be a lot of Niner fans coming down from Vancouver. During the glory days the "local team" in the NFC was the Niners so we got all of their broadcasts. The Niners (also because of winning 5 rings) became the team for a lot of bandwagon guys

but will they be able to get tickets?
this is the new cowboys/49er rivalry from the early 90's. The seahawks really remind me of those dallas teams....i just hope they don't kick our ass like the cowboys did.

Seahawks' strategy for the NFC Championship game: A big reload with PEDs at halftime
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
If we beat the Hawks....I think we win the SB no matter who we play.
If we beat the Hawks....I think we win the SB no matter who we play.

Don't forget the NFL's favorite, Peyton Manning.
They're actually not allowing us to buy tickets. Pete the Cheat always finding a way to cheat.
tix for sea game is around 500 on stubhub.
Share 49ersWebzone