LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 588 users in the forums

How did you react when you saw that Bowman had made the interception?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by always49ers:
Not the right thread, but I might still pick this play over the Gary Plummer goal line hit of Derrick Holmes and the subsequent Lee Woodall TD over this game changing play. Thoughts?

Sorry. I meant I will pick the Gary Plummer play over this one.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
i can't lie someone was cutting some onions when i started watching this
damn chef's always cutting onions when im watching slow motion replay of legendary plays to slow rock music

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Bowman-Seals-Candlesticks-Legacy/670bb5b3-ec42-49aa-898f-ee60a90d80ec

Holy crap, that is an epic video....damn onions
lol wow!

There's like 50 things going on at the same time in this video. Reid knocking Ryan down, Aldon cheering over the take-down, nobody knows what happened yet, then the sideline, going insane. Felt like a Willie Mays home run.

Security guards watching, crowd going nuts!!!

And if I'm not mistaken Maiocco going ape s**t on the sideline.

the fans in the end zone standing then leaning closer then exploding

maiocco and some other guy jumping up and down like they were at a grunge concert
the ball guys running alongside saying yea
the older lady with her hands on her head
jim making sure everybody was behind the white line
the nonchalant reaction of so many others just putting their hands up like yup
bowman running and scanning the field seeing if he could make it.
osgood was running alongside
but if you look just before that patton is running alongside too looking like a little kid..

video of the year. whoever did this, needs an extension on their contract

first thing i noticed - justin smith is getting held

again
Screamed like a girl that just saw One Direction at a concert. Not joking. #noshameforthe9ers
[ Edited by OC49erLuVeR on Dec 24, 2013 at 2:56 PM ]
Originally posted by xtm059:
first thing i noticed - justin smith is getting held

again

every damn down lol
Not the right thread, but I might still pick this play over the Gary Plummer goal line hit of Derrick Holmes and the subsequent Lee Woodall TD over this game changing play. Thoughts?

Sorry. I meant I will pick the Gary Plummer play over this one.

And here it is. You be the judge:

I went absolutely ballistic, and didn't make a sound because my family was all sleeping. I'm not ashamed to admit that I've watched the replay at least 10 times today, and I tear up every time.
I turned off the tv in the middle of the return and started to walk away with swag. My dad said, what are you doing?! I said, "Cool guys don't look at explosions."
anyone else think that Maiocco jumping up and down like a fan is kind of pathetic? he's a reporter, their job is to be impartial..clearly he's a fan of the team which isn't very good journalistic integrity
Originally posted by iLL49er:
anyone else think that Maiocco jumping up and down like a fan is kind of pathetic? he's a reporter, their job is to be impartial..clearly he's a fan of the team which isn't very good journalistic integrity

He grew up an LA Rams fan and us clearly rejoicing the incentive the rams just got to beat Seattle next week...
My seat was next to the isle and it was one giant mosh pit of insanity everyone was jumping on each other it was crazy! Great way to go out i don't care if we should have crushed them!

Nah. Jouranlism is pretty much dead anyways. That was an epic football moment. Period. I there are a variety of journalists that cover the 49ers anyways.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Who da f**k was that ?... Brock!

Brock made the play IMO. He tipped it up, and that allowed Bowman to get the ball and go 89 yards. I was like GO GO GO, and like Yeah Boy!!!!

No problem. He is a 49ers journalist, not a ESPN or NFL Network guy. Being that he works for CSNBayArea.com, and writes only 49ers, I have no issues. I would of done the same If I was him.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

No problem. He is a 49ers journalist, not a ESPN or NFL Network guy. Being that he works for CSNBayArea.com, and writes only 49ers, I have no issues. I would of done the same If I was him.

He is a Niner writer. You don't want a homer writing, but you want a fan at least. I like him even more now. He's obviously a ninerfan with that emotional outburst. That was probably the highest he's even jumped in his life.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
And here it is. You be the judge:

i have no idea how any ran anywhere in those pads.

they look like they're running in space suits
Share 49ersWebzone