There are 136 users in the forums

OFFICIAL Goodbye Candlestick Park

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is that true that Tom Brady attended "the catch" in '81?

missed out on Brady & Rodgers goddammit
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
The one and only time I was able to visit The Stick

That was a fun game to be at. Razzle Dazzle Arnez Battle! Lol. Hella fans left before the end

I'll never forget that game. I was there. Was this the one when Alex got that huge 4th down run that eventually led to the winning score?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
The one and only time I was able to visit The Stick

That was a fun game to be at. Razzle Dazzle Arnez Battle! Lol. Hella fans left before the end

I'll never forget that game. I was there. Was this the one when Alex got that huge 4th down run that eventually led to the winning score?

i was there too.

byefelicia
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Will never forget!!!!

First football game EVER saw coming form the Philippines was (TV - 1981) - THE CATCH!!!

First ever game saw at Candlestick Park - 1994 Monday Night (vs the Raiders)

Last NFL live football game saw - THE CATCH II (vs Green Bay)...

Candlestick Park - you'll always be a part of me!!!
So many memories. Not just 9ers, Giants too. McCovey Marichal Bonds Mays. Pre dynasty greats Brodie GWashington Hardman Hart Kwalick JJohnson Wilcox Williams Jackson. So much history. So many achievements before The Catch. It's sad they're taking it down.
A lot of great memories, but am glad no longer have to attend any baseball or football games at that dump.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
A lot of great memories, but am glad no longer have to attend any baseball or football games at that dump.

• pd24
  • Veteran
The grass still looks better than Levis. Lol.

You know what sucks York over priced the Seats that were being sold to fans & as u can see A LOT of those seats are being destroyed along with the stadium i would of loved having a set of seats but NOOOOOOO York is so money hungry he rather detroy history instead of selling it for a affordable price or giving them away what a damn shame. F*ck you very much Dork.

I can still hear the roar from the crowd after VD made the TD catch against the Saints. Greatest game I've ever been to.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
You know what sucks York over priced the Seats that were being sold to fans & as u can see A LOT of those seats are being destroyed along with the stadium i would of loved having a set of seats but NOOOOOOO York is so money hungry he rather detroy history instead of selling it for a affordable price or giving them away what a damn shame. F*ck you very much Dork.

The City and County of SF owns the stadium and sold those seats. The York's have zero stake in Candlestick Park.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Feb 5, 2015 at 9:25 AM ]
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

The City and County of SF owns the stadium and sold those seats. The York's have zero stake in Candlestick Park.

Then why is it u acutally get a Authenticity and a thank you letter from Jed Dork himself? ive seen them on ebay ppl posting the actual pictures of the letters with Dork's signature at the bottom i am sure if he wasnt payed royalties he wouldnt go out of his way to do that for the city.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Share 49ersWebzone