LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Niners will win the NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ajsjohnson:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
hes been playing great the last two weeks dude. as the receiving threats return to form he will look even better. his qb rating has been over 110 the last two weeks

True, and I am really glad to see it, but there's no way you can say this offense is clickingon all 12 cylinders yet. Our defense and special teams ( though this was a shaky game for them aside from the stop of the fake) is why we are winning--the offense is still a liability. I think once Crabtree gets up to speed we could be dangerous.

our offense didnt look too bad to me. kap moved the ball well, receivers made plays. i think our run game could be better but we were playing without two probowl linemen
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
K time to face the truth, Super Bowl goes through Seattle, and if 49ers want it, they're gonna have to earn it.

Healthy... underdogs... nothing to lose... chip on the shoulder... our chances to win it all this year look solid.
And I hate to say it, but you can see how well coached the Seahawks are--at least in terms of scheming. They are smart enough to move the pocket with Wilson--Kaep would do way better if we did the same. For some reason we want him to be like Tom Brady and just stand there.
Originally posted by LVJay:
K time to face the truth, Super Bowl goes through Seattle, and if 49ers want it, they're gonna have to earn it.

Healthy... underdogs... nothing to lose... chip on the shoulder... our chances to win it all this year look solid.

agreed. pressure is all on them. the niners are solid on the road when healthy. i like our chances
your asuming we beat them lol
Not happening unless we get some help from the Rams or Cards, along with us and the Giants, but Saints forgot how to play football tonight. Figures, They play great against us, and like a monkey........ a football against the She-Hawks. Can we beat the Panthers out for the 5th seed?

agreed. pressure is all on them. the niners are solid on the road when healthy. i like our chances

• Silky
  • Veteran
I hate the seahawks seriously. WTF was that play? They get so lucky
Originally posted by tmpluff:
Not happening unless we get some help from the Rams or Cards, along with us and the Giants, but Saints forgot how to play football tonight. Figures, They play great against us, and like a monkey........ a football against the She-Hawks. Can we beat the Panthers out for the 5th seed?

seattle would be the 1 seed right? so we would get either the nfc east or north winners if it ended today? then the lowest seed gets seattle. i dont care who we play, i think we can take whoever we get in the playoffs. we started out in an identity crisis and fought through a massive amount of injuries to get this far. gettin healthy and more precise with every game. i dont think we drop another game this season or post season. Six Rings
Watching the SEA game. This team could not possibly get more bounces go their way. Uncalled penalties against them, BS calls on the Saints, balls going up for grabs and ALWAYS getting caught by SEA receivers. Heck, a ball just bounced off a receiver and right into another players arms for a TD. I hate to say it, but this team has destiny or something behind it. They should have lost 3 more games this year, but some little darn gremlin always seems to make them win in the end. Makes me want to punch my puppy.

Has Seattle had ONE bounce NOT go there way this whole darn season??? Gosh even the Pats in their glory years were not this Lucky!!!!! WTHeck
Lock this thing up. Seattle isnt losing this division now

U guys can't be serious, we are already in do or die mode with still 4 games left, and THEN we have to go on a roll in the Playoffs through Seattle?!?

Sigh
This thread is hilarious.

U guys can't be serious, we are already in do or die mode with still 4 games left, and THEN we have to go on a roll in the Playoffs through Seattle?!?

Sigh
Yeah i don't think they fully understand what that's asking our team to do. having said that we do have a full game ahead of the Cards for the 6th seed, Plus bucs and Falcons after the She-Hawks. some winable games
Share 49ersWebzone