There are 362 users in the forums

Niners pretenders?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's actually Damon Huard, but yeah another talking head. We shall see.
File it under "S" for Sh-t!
Da ninerz are pretenduz cuz Kap is suxorz . . . endz
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Disregarded the article after looking at the picture of the Chiefs QB wearing #11. It's a picture of Elvis Grbac, not Alex Smith. If he can't tell those two apart, his opinion means nothing.

Top notch reporting there. I actually feel that the Niners care going to be dangerous as hell is Crabtree can at least become a target/decoy. It will open up Boldin and Davis and even help the running game. The defense is playing really well and it could all come together because LaMike is looking good with returns. Seems to be finding his groove.
for those of you who didn't read good on you. im a lesser man for it
Yes and no. Our offense has sucked bad. But getting Manningham back and now Crabtree should help a lot. We seem to be getting healthy at the right time and peaking at the right time. Even getting Aldon Smith back is a big deal for the stretch run.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yes and no. Our offense has sucked bad. But getting Manningham back and now Crabtree should help a lot. We seem to be getting healthy at the right time and peaking at the right time. Even getting Aldon Smith back is a big deal for the stretch run.

to have the record we have right now is a blessing..could be a lot worse with the Schedule we had. The offense is slowly warming up

The True Definition of a pretender this year are the Chiefs
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Disregarded the article after looking at the picture of the Chiefs QB wearing #11. It's a picture of Elvis Grbac, not Alex Smith. If he can't tell those two apart, his opinion means nothing.
LMAO!!! I actually think it's Damon Huard, but point well taken!
If Vance Mdonald held on to that pass by Kap vs Carolina - WIN

If Brees wasn't slurped up by Goodell and the NFL and if this was football-WIN

Those are PLAYOFF/SUPER BOWL Contenders that we had beat seven ways WITHOUT our best WR and away.

Football is a game of breaks , and right now, we aren't getting them at all,but that's part of the game. That's why we have to dominate, not give the other team chances to KAPitalize.
some of the comments on the article are funny.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
to have the record we have right now is a blessing..could be a lot worse with the Schedule we had. The offense is slowly warming up

well i hope the offense is warming up but due to the fact we have struggled vs good teams, i can understand why some are a bit leery of the niners.the rams are a couple notches above skins so i really want and expect to see the good things on offense that the niners started in the second half vs the skins continue for four quarters sunday. I know exactly why you brought the chiefs into the mix but really I think the biggest pretender out there is either the cowboys or lions. the chiefs would throttle both of those teams and I would like to think, if we get into the playoffs we could beat the cowboys and lions to.more known about that after sundays game
Lock this f**king thread
his opinion and it's only his opinion. any teams that makes the playoffs are contenders in the nfl.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

well i hope the offense is warming up but due to the fact we have struggled vs good teams, i can understand why some are a bit leery of the niners.the rams are a couple notches above skins so i really want and expect to see the good things on offense that the niners started in the second half vs the skins continue for four quarters sunday. I know exactly why you brought the chiefs into the mix but really I think the biggest pretender out there is either the cowboys or lions. the chiefs would throttle both of those teams and I would like to think, if we get into the playoffs we could beat the cowboys and lions to.more known about that after sundays game
With the pretender list..they are pretty much set...Where we have rookies and replacements holding the fort down

or not...
[ Edited by Jakemall on Nov 29, 2013 at 5:34 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone