There are 525 users in the forums
Progressions
Nov 13, 2013 at 5:52 PM
- mod
- Veteran
- Posts: 42,457
I think it means "Shut the f**k up Dilfer"
Nov 13, 2013 at 5:55 PM
- SneakySniper
- Member
- Posts: 172
Originally posted by mod:I think it means "Shut the f**k up Dilfer"
Yes, but it also implies that going through progressions is not his problem.
Nov 13, 2013 at 5:55 PM
- LoneWolf
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,064
Originally posted by mod:
I think it means "Shut the f**k up Dilfer"
This ^^^^^^^^
Nov 13, 2013 at 5:58 PM
- 49erWay
- Veteran
- Posts: 553
Fist, I think you shouldn't have used that "d" word because there are young kids in here at times so you should edit.
That said, ya I agree with you.
I have a ton of respect for Dilfer but he may not understand the progressions entirely for this offense. Dilfer actually loves the Niners and I think he may be challenging Kap and wants to irritate him so he plays a little angrier.
I've watched Kap many times go through 3 progressions so he is no one reader. The fool has set numerous all time NFL records in less than one full season.
NOT concerned about Kap. Concerned about the OC and the play calling and making adjustments.
That said, ya I agree with you.
I have a ton of respect for Dilfer but he may not understand the progressions entirely for this offense. Dilfer actually loves the Niners and I think he may be challenging Kap and wants to irritate him so he plays a little angrier.
I've watched Kap many times go through 3 progressions so he is no one reader. The fool has set numerous all time NFL records in less than one full season.
NOT concerned about Kap. Concerned about the OC and the play calling and making adjustments.
Nov 13, 2013 at 5:59 PM
- Young2Rice
- Veteran
- Posts: 71,772

Nov 13, 2013 at 6:02 PM
- cNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,440
f**k dilfer and all of ESPN
Nov 13, 2013 at 6:03 PM
- Dsoto87
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,328
His response actually sounds like he's offended by it which is surprising because Kaep usually doesn't respond to criticism with emotion. I find it encouraging
Nov 13, 2013 at 6:05 PM
- SneakySniper
- Member
- Posts: 172
Originally posted by Dsoto87:His response actually sounds like he's offended by it which is surprising because Kaep usually doesn't respond to criticism with emotion. I find it encouraging
But why would he find it offensive if it was true? It goes to show that all the speculation (especially on the zone) that Kaep is a one-read QB is moot.
Nov 13, 2013 at 6:06 PM
- mod
- Veteran
- Posts: 42,457
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Fist, I think you shouldn't have used that "d" word because there are young kids in here at times so you should edit.
That said, ya I agree with you.
I have a ton of respect for Dilfer but he may not understand the progressions entirely for this offense. Dilfer actually loves the Niners and I think he may be challenging Kap and wants to irritate him so he plays a little angrier.
I've watched Kap many times go through 3 progressions so he is no one reader. The fool has set numerous all time NFL records in less than one full season.
NOT concerned about Kap. Concerned about the OC and the play calling and making adjustments.
what D word? Dildo?
Nov 13, 2013 at 6:06 PM
- SneakySniper
- Member
- Posts: 172
Originally posted by Young2Rice:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Dance party?
Nov 13, 2013 at 6:07 PM
- SneakySniper
- Member
- Posts: 172
Originally posted by mod:what D word? Dildo?
I censored it, but yes. Haha.
Nov 13, 2013 at 6:15 PM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
Kap is still learning. He's very raw. With that said, he took a HUGE step back from last year...hell, he took a huge step back from the first game.
Nov 13, 2013 at 6:22 PM
- SneakySniper
- Member
- Posts: 172
Originally posted by pdizo916:Kap is still learning. He's very raw. With that said, he took a HUGE step back from last year...hell, he took a huge step back from the first game.
I think the whole offense took a step back from last year. I mean, yes, he is still learning but being without Crabtree and Davis is big!
Imagine any other team without their top 2 receivers and you will understand.
Nov 13, 2013 at 6:28 PM
- SneakySniper
- Member
- Posts: 172
Anyway, the point I am trying to make is that Kaep's progressions and reads are not what is jacking the 49ers offense.
If it was, I do not think Kaep would have responded the way he did.
If it was, I do not think Kaep would have responded the way he did.